23 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

So iam back Again... :)

Arrived 5 days ago...and after a very quick immigration control and a Lucky 1 piece of luggage first on the belt i was actually out of in the airport in LESS than 12 minutes :clapclap:

So out of the arrival-hall...passing on to the taxi-meter stand giving the F... finger to all the touts selling taxi-transport...or limo as they call their cars...i was off to soi paradise to meet up With Madam Oh and off-course Jim as i had a shitload of food for him... 8)

So i did my first un-packing downstairs in the small bar where i stay as i didnt wanted to carry the about 15 kilo of food for him and Hartmut up to the second floor ;)

Attached Files

• Attached File  012.jpg   50.99KB   26 downloads
  • Attached File  013.jpg   63.54KB   16 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

after some quick beers in the bar at my hotel Jim drove off with the food...and it was now quite easy to carry my suitcase op to my room where Oh off-course sweared her undying love to my ATM-Card... :mrgreen:

After a nice reunion...and a bit of sleep...it was Fucking great to wake up...seeing her NeXT to me in the bed :)first then i realised i was on my loooong awaited holiday :clapclap:

Then it was off to C&D where i was meet by a lot of screaming/kissing girls that all wanted to welcome me back...it was a bit funny to Watch some of the new girls that seemed to be qurious why i got all of this attension :mrgreen: well they learned about that later that evening i believe... :mrgreen:

Also nice to see the big checq on the wall that was donated to life home org. after the wolleyball...and to see Jimbo had put up a box for donations to the same in the bar...WELL done Jim :clapclap:

Attached Files

• Attached File  014.jpg   37.39KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  015.jpg   38.81KB   11 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

Arrived a bit early...so i got a F.... good Exchange rate i decided to spend a Little Money to get the girls "warmed-up" for the night   so rang the bell...ordering ladydrinks for all the girls and staff....and repaeated it Again an hour later...the result was aprox 50 ladydrinks on my bin...and a great rise in my "hansumeness-factor" amongst the girls... :lol:

finally Jim arrived and it was time to get the latest info/gossip about all the girls ;) but around 1 o clock i had to surrender to my jet-lag and drag Oh with me home... :harhar:

• Snake Dr likes this

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

Batman Returns  :clapclap:

Somehow I sense that you're enjoying yourself Batman.. Good for you my friend!  :thumbs:

The first two pics at the top almost look like an immigration drug seizure...  confiscated by Jimbo  :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

It wouldn't be Christmas without the annual Batman Xmas Hamper shot.. 

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#6 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

Someone told me batman had lost his cookies. Good to see they were wrong. :D :D

• batman4ever likes this
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#7 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

well Next day i told Oh that i was curious to see that place that all the ladyboys talk about and worship so much.... i was sure she would take me to some fancy temple...but as always i was wrong...

Attached Files

• Attached File  001.jpg   55.28KB   20 downloads

• MrDragon, Snake Dr, jaybee111 and 1 other like this

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

in the afternoon we went on a field-trip to Tootsie... :) we were there for about 2 hours and the drinks were flowing around me giving all the girls several drinks... the total bin was just over 1000....and that was including drinks for me, the girls,and some boardmembers... its F..... cheap to drink there :clapclap:

Attached Files

• Attached File  002.jpg   78.54KB   15 downloads
  • Attached File  005.jpg   65.54KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  006.jpg   81.4KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  009.jpg   82.71KB   15 downloads

• MrDragon and frank castle like this

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:15 AM

in the evening it was---ofcourse--- time for C&D Again :rock: throwing around ladydrinks like a drunk sailor on leave...my bin was over 3k withinn 15 minutes... 8) thank god for the good Exchange rate :clapclap:

Attached Files

• Attached File  013.jpg   78.35KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  021.jpg   65.13KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  026.jpg   36.68KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  033.jpg   64.52KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  034.jpg   47.84KB   5 downloads

#10 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

You're a good man Batters.

Cheers DK

Oh so happy when in LOS

#11 Snake Dr

Snake Dr
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationClass Y Planet

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

Batman, you got me at first, I was eager to see which temple is favored by all ladyboys, then I laughed

so hard after I saw the pic you’ve posted “ The Krungsri temple” totally true.  Well played. :clapclap:

ประเทศไทยในหัวใจข.

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

You're a good man Batters.

Boot!!   :old:

I love it when you post, nice to know you haven't forgotten us (and your true home)  :P

Meum cerebrum nocet

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Phuket, pattaya, tripreport

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci