Monkey Business

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#25 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Nope - my opinion is the only one that counts!

• jaybee111 likes this

#26 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:57 AM

Nope - my opinion is the only one that counts!

Attached File  Twain.jpg   22.61KB   6 downloads

• jaybee111 likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#27 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:28 AM

I just love the banter  :argh:

#28 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

I beg to differ ;) (just trying to be funny)

Anyway, loved reading this thread. Agree to so much of what u are writing sir Dix so please don´t stop. 

#29 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:14 AM

The Penile System ~ As Easy As Pi

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
― Albert Einstein

I guess like many things in life you need to try something for yourself to know and understand. Under certain conditions a cock-ring is an accessory I rather like and they are not expensive. To some it may seem like a totally uncomfortable waste of time, effort and money. But for me, when the time is right, I like a lot.

When I do wear mine it is over the whole team, cock & balls the lot, but that's where my own problems start. When it's on it is fine and snug, but my bollocks are quite big and it is a bit of a clenching moment and deep breath to get the trio through, particularly the last. After a shower and a little baby powder in the lower regions then it's one at a time, cock first followed by each monkey nut one after the other. It is the last bollock which is the tricky one and the process usually results in a wince and a yelp as I pop him through the ring. I always try to persevere as I like the result.

I possess two cock-rings, one made of plastic and one of neoprene, both bought in Amsterdam. The neoprene one is best as it allows flexibility to accommodate the team and it can be mis-shapen to pop the final ball through, but it is still tricky. The plastic one is solid and inflexible and gets used far less as the fitting process has a higher yelp-factor.

Unfortunately it requires a little guesswork at the time of purchase regarding the size you need as it's not something you can really try on in the shop. When mine is on I like it because it is a snug fit. Perhaps using a piece of string loosely around your collective parts at the base to give you the required circumference, you can then use some simple geometry to work out the diameter required as they always seem to quote the diameter on the packet. Much better to be a little over-sized than under-sized.

What I like about wearing a cock-ring is that it brings the team closer together and pushes them forward, standing proud whether erect or not. Collectively making a nicer package for groping purposes and quite a handful for a trip down Soi 6 during the early hours, plus makes you feel better and gives you added confidence.

Once on it stays on until I get home again, but on occasions I have popped it off during the walk back home due to discomfort from Betty Swallocks or a trapped pube.

Cock-Ring Geometry:
Circumference divided by π (3.142) = Diameter

___
dixon cox (2012)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#30 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:20 PM