cabaret bangkok

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

A new ladyboy cabaret show opened up in Bangkok last month called Club Dang2. It's situated in Korean Town, which is on Sukhumvit, close to soi 12. It's pretty much half way between Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza (I'll add it to the map).

Shows at 9pm, 11pm, and 1am, with the bar open from 7.30pm.

9pm show is 888 Baht, and 1300 Baht for the shows after this. It's a bit pricey but it does include unlimited drinks for 90 minutes.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6MtgEFhqfYU

• Mimosa likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

Street address is Sukhumvit Soi 12 - right at the back of the Korea Town Plaza - on the ground floor - back right corner as you're walking in from the road. Clearly aimed at the Korean tourist, it is in a small section - looks like converted 2 floor restaurant.

I'm not sure I can check it out this trip - but in the future, will take some photos (if allowed) and post.

• Mimosa likes this

:cnd:

#3 Mimosa

Mimosa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

Krap Moo Yung and rxpharm  :thumbs:  :clapclap:

"You do not let frighten by the changeā€¦"

#4 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

Street address is Sukhumvit Soi 22 - right at the back of the Korea Town Plaza - on the ground floor - back right corner as you're walking in from the road. Clearly aimed at the Korean tourist, it is in a small section - looks like converted 2 floor restaurant.

I'm not sure I can check it out this trip - but in the future, will take some photos (if allowed) and post.

It's definitely Sukhumvit soi 12, maybe that was a typo. Korean Town is between Soi 12 and the Chuvit Gardens, close to Insanity Nightclub and directly opposite Soi 13.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

Thanks Moo Young - that was a typo.

:cnd:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cabaret, bangkok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci