NANCY of La Bamba

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#25 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

..Nancy's back home now (La Bamba) if anyone cares to be entertained by her this holiday season!

would have liked to see the bottom half of this pic.. :whistle:

Not really my type...i like a little meat on their bones and some breasts on their chests. Does this girl ever eat anything? <edited>

#26 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:11 AM

Not really my type...i like a little meat on their bones and some breasts on their chests. Does this girl ever eat anything? <edited>

I'm going to bite my tongue.   :redcard:

Actually living the dream.

#27 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:19 PM

I'm going to bite my tongue.   :redcard:

That must hurt?

#28 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

Naughty boy jonnieb   :nonono:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#29 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

Naughty boy jonnieb :nonono:

No doubt about that :)

#30 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:52 AM

... and what does Nancy think of jonnieBs' comments..Attached File  1476441_208133019370618_989434232_n.jpg   67.36KB   66 downloads

• dixon cox likes this

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#31 Swedeman007

Swedeman007
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:38 AM

... and what does Nancy think of jonnieBs' comments..attachicon.gif1476441_208133019370618_989434232_n.jpg

Anicon, I see you obviously have something for good old Nancy? Can't really blame you, she is a fine lass indeed!

Having sampled her myself, I find her to be a great girl, but too large/thick in the tackle area in order for me to enjoy it. if you like wrestling with anacondas then she may be right up your alley. 

-Swedeman007

#32 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

Now see, I just posted something negative about Swedeman in another thread, and now I feel bad.  I HATE that.

#33 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

... new pics from Nancy's FB page; her new profile pic & one from the La Bamba 1st yr anniversary party on Fri. the 27th.

Attached Files

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#34 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

I double-posted the one below, but I have no idea how to completely delete it, so I cleared everything here.  See below.

#35 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

I bit my tongue when Jonnieb made some comments about Nancy.  His post was censored because he assumed that her thin frame was a result of some illegal activity on her part.  If you look back to the days when she first arrived in Pattaya circa 2006 at the tender age of 18, you'll noticed that she has actually gained weight recently.  The  photo of her with braids and the one with a towel on her head was actually shortly after her arrival, and the others are little while later.  This is a case of a naturally thin young lady, not because of you-know-what.  BTW, personally, I preferred her before all the surgeries, but  I know most of her fans think that she looks better now.

Attached Files

• diba and JustSumGai like this

#36 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

I bit my tongue when Jonnieb made some comments about Nancy.  His post was censored because he assumed that her thin frame was a result of some illegal activity on her part.  If you look back to the days when she first arrived in Pattaya circa 2006 at the tender age of 18, you'll noticed that she has actually gained weight recently.  The  photo of her with braids and the one with a towel on her head was actually shortly after her arrival, and the others are little while later.  This is a case of a naturally thin young lady, not because of you-know-what.  BTW, personally, I preferred her before all the surgeries, but  I know most of her fans think that she looks better now.

Hi Macman...Nancy was in Pattaya before 2006. First time i "met" her was 13th February 2005 near Soi 1. ( How's that for a memory haha)....She was then and still is a great gal in every way..3

Cheers DK

Oh so happy when in LOS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci