115 replies to this topic

#25 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

Teppis,

I am new here but I have had the opportunity of reading your previous reports and enjoyed them all.

Photos look good and picture quality has a softness to it which is difficult to capture especially outdoor - high ISO and slow shutter speed seems to work. I will experiment with these settings.

Glad to hear you are content in your relationship and you seem to have taken a sensible approach.

I hope it works out fine for you in the long term.

Cheers

Zak

Thanks Zak

We are taking this relationship day by day and let's see where it lead us...

Read my high ISO reply from next post

High ISO Low Shutter Great Shots.

I tend to complicate my shots too much in past, now I use Aperture control most of time.

Will give ISO a Go, seems Great at night

I'm afraid that it isn't that easy. You can't just copy my settings from camera if you don't have Canon 6D because it is "high ISO master". If you use ISO 8000-10000 like i do, you might get totally useless crap so you need to test what is maximum usable ISO in your camera. Specially most crop sensor models have problems after ISO 3200 and if you use higher settings, pics start to look more like CCTV camera. Test and see...

Teppis,

nice pictures... aehm, very beautiful girls!!!

Again, appreciate Sonya's pics

You stayed in again Pattaya for several weeks?

Regards,
Bumgooh

I was there 4 weeks but now i'm home already...

Excellent photos, Teppis.

Aaaa... i can feel that you are tempted to change your 60D to full sensor mate... ;)  

• Nick Bullseye likes this

#26 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

Aaaa... i can feel that you are tempted to change your 60D to full sensor mate... ;)  

YES! What ISO do you use? Do you shoot in RAW and work on it later or do you shoot directly in JPG?

Nick Bullseye

#27 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

YES! What ISO do you use? Do you shoot in RAW and work on it later or do you shoot directly in JPG?

Usually between 8000-10000 and shutter speed 1/20 - 1/30. I'm using RAW and photoshop.

#28 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

..I have to say well done also Teppis, I've always liked the format you use when I first saw the photos you posted from your 1st TR, they have a certain realism that make you think your actually there in the bar, the colors, the soft look like you actually see when you're inside those places, I don't care much for the digital flash pics that make the girls faces look too harsh and show their good, bad, and ugly features... I won't complain though when any BM goes to the trouble of taking pics and posting them here; any pic is better than no pic..  I don't suppose you happened to get any pics of Nancy did you, she doesn't seem to have many taken from any of the BMs here except the ones's that are taken by Rosco from La Bamba?

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#29 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

so much old tail, no f in thank you god dam them are some ruff looking kunts.

#30 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

so much old tail, no f in thank you god dam them are some ruff looking kunts.

sometimes I wonder  "Boomers will understand what he writes?" .. then I answer myself "does it really matter..? "

cheers, Boom :)

• Teppis, Surin Nix and jaybee111 like this
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#31 carerras

carerras
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

Perhaps this isn't the right place to ask this but I just had to ask who is the gorgeous girl in the last 2 photos and where can I find her? Stunning!! Oh and BTW great photos.

#32 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

Perhaps this isn't the right place to ask this but I just had to ask who is the gorgeous girl in the last 2 photos and where can I find her? Stunning!! Oh and BTW great photos.

Teppis always takes great pictures and his presentation skills are top-notch, despite the fact he tucks his t-shirt into his jeans  ;)

The girl you're referring to is Paeng. She is the boss at Sensations Bar, Action Street, Soi Buakhao, Pattaya.
She is also the girlfriend of Solice/Flatpack (Scott) who can also be found regularly at the bar.

Scott and Paeng were also one of the featured couples in a SKY TV documentary series called "Ladyboys"

post-44627-0-68734000-1378831908.jpg

Meum cerebrum nocet

#33 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

Sensations

Attached Files

#34 Teppis

Teppis