115 replies to this topic

#109 Zak601

Zak601
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Teppis,

Thank you for all your tireless and interesting reports and the many many great photos.

I sincerely wish you success with your plans for 2014.

Cheers

#110 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:06 AM

..good luck Teppis on your move to LOS, the only failure would be if you never tried, and at my age I can tell you I have many regrets for things I wanted to do but never did. I appreciate all the photos that you shared with us here that would have never been seen but thru the eyes of your camera.  I especially liked the pics & videos you shared on U-tube of Sonya & the girls of Sensations and the discovery of Bombi, a face and figure I fell in love with, who I see was missing from Sensations latest posts here from the owner Scott. If I remember correctly you did tell us she had a sponsor so at that time I presumed she wouldn't be available anyway so I never made the attempt to meet her there. 

.. anyway now you will be able to keep us up-to-date on all the goings on there and we will follow your new adventures of an expat living the dream, my best wishes for your life with Sonya and becareful on those streets and highways if or when you're on a motorbike!

Thanks mate  :)

Btw. Bomi is not working in Sensations but in Linda Bar. She does have sponsor but as we all know, if you meet someone in bar and she is willing to go with you, then it's up to her. Anyway her sponsor seem to know her work so this shouldn't be any problem.

Always great posts Teppis! I wish you continued success with your relationship. You chose a very lovely partner. And your pics? Just off the wall fantastic!

Thank you for your kind words. More to come soon...

Teppis,

Thank you for all your tireless and interesting reports and the many many great photos.

I sincerely wish you success with your plans for 2014.

Cheers

Stay tuned and soon my next TR will start  ;)

#111 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:24 AM

Btw. Bomi is not working in Sensations but in Linda Bar. She does have sponsor but as we all know, if you meet someone in bar and she is willing to go with you, then it's up to her. Anyway her sponsor seem to know her work so this shouldn't be any problem.

..thanks for that update, I'll definitely check her out the next time I can make it to Patts & see how she's doing!

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#112 carerras

carerras
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:56 AM

Lovely lady mate, all the best with your relationship. Have to ask about Bomi in Post 8, WOW,  is she still at Linda Bar as someone commented here? She's a stunner.

#113 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:45 PM

Lovely lady mate, all the best with your relationship. Have to ask about B in Post 8, WOW,  is she still at Linda Bar as someone commented here? She's a stunner.

At least Sonya hasn't said that B stopped working, so she should be there i guess.

#114 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

Great report and I understand why like sensations so much now that I have been there a few times myself. Good Luck with everything!

#115 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

I go along with the compliments for your tell and pictures, really classy and nice.

Compliments for your lady too, as I said, I never had the fortune to meet her :tada: (and for what I can understand now, never will.... :shrug:), she is really gorgeous with a beautiful athletic firm body, really beautiful!

I envy you for the right decision to move there, I live in  Italy, fuckin boring....but I suspect that Helsinky is even more boring ( I have been there twice...) so for me , You made The Right choice!

Hope to meet you sometime.

Regards :)

#116 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

Great report and I understand why like sensations so much now that I have been there a few times myself. Good Luck with everything!

Thanks GE. In few months we will see more...

I go along with the compliments for your tell and pictures, really classy and nice.

Compliments for your lady too, as I said, I never had the fortune to meet her :tada: (and for what I can understand now, never will.... :shrug:), she is really gorgeous with a beautiful athletic firm body, really beautiful!

I envy you for the right decision to move there, I live in  Italy, fuckin boring....but I suspect that Helsinky is even more boring ( I have been there twice...) so for me , You made The Right choice!

Hope to meet you sometime.

Regards :)

Thanks mate. I'm sure that we will meet some day... and you also see Sonya in live  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci