too old for my first ladyboy?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 deiniol

deiniol
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:49 AM

For some years, I've been attracted to ladyboys - at least on the internet - but never had the guts to meet one 'in the flesh'.  But now that I'm retired, I'm tempted to treat myself to a holiday in Bankok.  I get the impression that most guys who go there are young studs, so would I feel out of it, aged 63?  My health is reasonably good but I have a bit of a limp when walking and sometimes use a walking stick.

I've told myself that I've got to get this out of my system before I'm 65!  Perhaps find a tranny/ladyboy in the UK?  Any guys had their first ladyboy experience when over say, 55?

#2 bumgooh

bumgooh
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:07 AM

Ok, I'm a little bit younger... BUT I think you should dare to try it.

You should try to live your dream.
Think that most of the men have mixed feelings when they enter a bar or visit a girl for the first time... it happens all the time - even if you have a lot of experiences...

Collect a number of experiences - and decide afterwards whether you would like to repeat it or not. Maybe try a larger familar bar and just look around, enjoy your drink, enjoy the beautiful girls. You could begin in your home country but for in example in a Thai bar it might be easier to just look around and get accustomed to the typical behaviors you will experience. Think that the reports in this forum will help a lot upfront.

According to my experience you see men of all ages in the bars. Men older than you, men younger... but you are the guest - in most cases the paying guest - and the girls will treat you very well.

Think that you should try it... life is too short...

Regards,
Bumgooh

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:58 AM

Dont think about your age... we got moderators older than you :P  sorry DC.... just kidding..

no serious mate we actually got one member over 70...still active with the LB`s and they love him ;)  as long as you just keep clean,"fit", and "young of mind" you will have no problems...and trust it or not...the middleage in here is over 40 i guess....of course there are member that are younger and more hansume....WE HATE THEM... :lol:

no kidding...the most important is YOUR attitude...if thats okay...you will have no problem... :rock:

and trust me...i can show you some "girls" that can make us all limp.... :mrgreen:

Finally...welcome to the forum :tada:

• deiniol and Janus like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

Dont think about your age... we got moderators older than you :P  sorry DC.... just kidding..

Attached File  1Lol.gif   9.63KB   2 downloads ... huh?! 6%20Old.gif

For some years, I've been attracted to ladyboys - at least on the internet - but never had the guts to meet one 'in the flesh'.  But now that I'm retired, I'm tempted to treat myself to a holiday in Bankok.  I get the impression that most guys who go there are young studs, so would I feel out of it, aged 63?  My health is reasonably good but I have a bit of a limp when walking and sometimes use a walking stick.

I've told myself that I've got to get this out of my system before I'm 65!  Perhaps find a tranny/ladyboy in the UK?  Any guys had their first ladyboy experience when over say, 55?

Seriously, you are never too old. But I'd recommend not participating in the UK scene as the chances are it will leave you feeling disappointed. Nothing beats ladyboys in Thailand for your first foray, believe me.

Up until only several years ago the vast majority of guys I knew on the scene where in their 40's, 50's or 60's. Only more recently it seems there is an influx of younger guys to 'our' scene. But do not for one second let that discourage you, the Thai Baht is a fantastic equaliser and always will be.

There's one guy I know who is in his very late 60's and only had his first trips to Thailand this year. He has already fallen in love with a ladyboy in her 20's, bought her silicon breasts already, they are 'madly' in love and they plan to get married (non-legal Thai ceremony only) to her next time he visits (soon). 

I'm not for one moment suggesting the above approach (don't do it!), but it just goes to show you're never too old to have a great time. Do not deny yourself deiniol, you only live once, as they say  :)

Give yourself that vacation you've been dreaming about and be positive about things, you WILL have the most amazing time. Read up on the forum and get those juices flowing. The pharmacies here also cater for all age-related stumbling blocks too, if required, to ensure you maximise your time and experience.

If you come to Pattaya let me know and I'll give you the whistle-stop tour  ;) 

• deiniol likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

This is a very good customer of mine, Big Peter. He's 68 years old, his knees are shot, walks with a limp, has had a double bypass operation, and has trouble getting/keeping an erection. But hey, he knows he has limited time and goes out to enjoy himself.

The picture shows him strolling up Soi Bangla in Patong with 4 gorgeous ladyboys on his arms! Do they care about his physical appearance? Do they bugger!

Don't go to your grave wondering "what if.....".

Attached File  5..jpg   131.19KB   6 downloads

• Moo Yung, Surin Nix, jaybee111 and 2 others like this

#6 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

if anybody under 55 travels to Thailand and fucks a 28 year old katoey they should see a head docter, so yes sir you fucking kaoteys of any age even old ones is perfectly normal.

• Surin Nix and deiniol like this

#7 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:52 AM

just turned 59 yo last Aug and in no way that is  going to decrease my LOS nostalgia and desire to go back....

looking forward to organize my next trip !

just let it go, Sir once you clear Customs in BKK or Phuket , simply forget those figures stamped on your passport.............  a make sure you'll have some a few THB1000 notes in your pockets... your age ? who cares..  :)

I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#8 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:32 PM

I was 58 when I made my first trip and had my first LB experience. It was great! Have been back twice since. And planning to go back again after I get some financial issues in order. Life is short...enjoy it while you can!

#9 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Live the dream and get your ass over there.

#10 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

To Sum it up,

Age is a STATE Of Mind.

How old you feel is what counts.

Only thing I used to resent is LB starting to call me Papa.

Now I answer them Yes Sonny

So many LB So Little Time

#11 deiniol

deiniol
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

Thank you all for your very wise words.  Of course, I know in my heart that I must take the plunge!

I've been looking at flights, hotels, etc., and hope to get to BKK before the end of November.  I want to face up to my uncertain sexuality and treat myself to some hedonism.  I've looked at lots of relevant  websites so I've got a better picture of what to expect.  In addition to some action with ladyboys, I'd like to have a gay massage - also visit a bdsm dungeon (Maidori or Thaidomina?)  - I've had a little experience of kink in the UK.

• dixon cox and Surin Nix like this

#12 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Welcome deiniol!

I was well beyond the age of "sexuality issues" (49), assuming I was squarely straight, when one night in Phuket I found myself in a full-on 69 with a beautiful ladyboy. I'm in my 50's now, have seen many men well into their 60's (including first-timers) enjoying the delights of ladyboys.

Don't be afraid. If you want to do it. Do it. Life's too short. You're in very good company here.

• Mimosa, jaybee111 and deiniol like this
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci