Bar Fine Pattaya Phuket Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

Since this is a New Forum, I thought it might be appropriate to update some of the commun questions, without asking for Bar Drink Lists, but say limit to Bar fines in BKK, Pattaya and Phukets for starters.

Short time rooms "Recap" would be a plus also, although I prefer to get back in my own surroundings.

Leave it up to the Long Term residents to fill in.

If you think this is inappropriate, then Please delete this topic

Thanks in advance

So many LB So Little Time

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Oh Lordy - i do hope this doesn't start the usual barfine avoidance debate.

Anyway, barfine at C & D is 500Bt.

#3 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:15 AM

Jimbo,

Not the idea, I am just interested in getting the "Ballpark.

I for one do not avoid them, but I certainly choose my places. Nana has been so inconsistent over last years, that I am curious where it is at with the so called "Slowdown"

So many LB So Little Time

#4 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

Nana LB bars are all 600b - they have not changed in years.       Not sure where the 'Inconsistency' perception arose from.   Only exceptions is Patpong which is still 500b and The new alco cart at Soi 5 which is 300b.    

Edit - I may have just realised the inconsistency.  On certain dates, it is very common for bars to increase barfines in order to ensure a high turnout of the hostesses.    i.e. New Years Eve and other certain holidays.

#5 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

Are the high bar fines on holidays to ensure a turnout or to keep the girls from getting bar-fined and, therefore, on the premises for the duration of the evening?

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

When a bargirl wants to take a day off other than her scheduled 2 days off in a month, she could barfine herself and simply not show up for work. This is if she is on the salary system. In order to have the staff show up on holidays, the barfines are increased to something like 1200 or 1000 Baht to get the staff to show up. However, it is a downer for the customer to pay the higher barfines for those days.

From the bar owners perspective, having few staff on a public holiday when your customer numbers are higher is a bad thing.

:cnd:

#7 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

As said, gogo bar fines in Bangkok seem to have been around 500-600 Baht for a long time now, although from my experience more and more bars are introducing coyote dancer and showgirls who have their own bar fine price, often as high as 2000 baht and beyond. Though I think every gogo that employs coyotes will still have regular gogo dancers at the regular price.

From what I can work out this is done for a number of reasons:

- Coyote dancers are often noticeably more attractive and help the bar sell a very large number of drinks and lady drinks (as well as ensuring the bar is kept busy - so why would they want to let them leave early?) 

- Some Coyotes are priced very high or simply can't be bar fined because they don't want to go with customers. They are employed primarily for the above reason.

- Some coyotes don't belong to a bar and are hired form agencies to help boost staff or create a buzz, and they are not cheap.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#8 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

As said, gogo bar fines in Bangkok seem to have been around 500-600 Baht for a long time now, although from my experience more and more bars are introducing coyote dancer and showgirls who have their own bar fine price, often as high as 2000 baht and beyond. Though I think every gogo that employs coyotes will still have regular gogo dancers at the regular price.

From what I can work out this is done for a number of reasons:

- Coyote dancers are often noticeably more attractive and help the bar sell a very large number of drinks and lady drinks (as well as ensuring the bar is kept busy - so why would they want to let them leave early?) 

- Some Coyotes are priced very high or simply can't be bar fined because they don't want to go with customers. They are employed primarily for the above reason.

- Some coyotes don't belong to a bar and are hired form agencies to help boost staff or create a buzz, and they are not cheap.

Very accurate summary Moo Yung.   That is deffo the trend in the GG gogo's as the labour supply is reducing and those who remain (and are cute/stunning) can command much higher salary levels.    Luckily, thus far this has not moved across to the LB sector but I am sure it is only a matter of time.    

#9 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

Very accurate summary Moo Yung.   That is deffo the trend in the GG gogo's as the labour supply is reducing and those who remain (and are cute/stunning) can command much higher salary levels.    Luckily, thus far this has not moved across to the LB sector but I am sure it is only a matter of time.

Economic progress can be a bummer!!!

#10 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

Nana LB bars are all 600b - they have not changed in years.       Not sure where the 'Inconsistency' perception arose from.   Only exceptions is Patpong which is still 500b and The new alco cart at Soi 5 which is 300b.    

Edit - I may have just realised the inconsistency.  On certain dates, it is very common for bars to increase barfines in order to ensure a high turnout of the hostesses.    i.e. New Years Eve and other certain holidays.

I copped 1000 baht at temptations at xmas last year. Good for the bar... Bad for the girl.... I will always reduce her fee when the bar fucks me :)

#11 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

Pattaya Obsessions 600 baht, Sensations 400 baht (I think, but I was pretty drunk that night  :blush:  ), Mandarin Bar Soi 6 (couple of fine LBs in there) 300 baht including short time room.

A couple scary numbers I found at the Champagne GoGo (a gg spot on Soi LK), get this, 1,500 baht till midnight, then 1,000 baht after that.

Will try to update more in the next couple of days.

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

R-Na Bar (Soi Honey) has a B300 barfine which includes the ST room.

I believe it's a B300 barfine at Sensations.

Meum cerebrum nocet

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bar Fine, Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci