Check In Bar, Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#481 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:43 PM

I can not wait to visit.  Only a couple days away now!!!!

I'm coming home to LOS, the land I truly love!!

#482 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:09 PM

We're all waiting young man.

See you soon.

SG 

#483 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:01 PM

Sadly, the wait may be a little longer than anticipated due to typical crap weather in the northeast of the USA.  Still no idea what is going to happen as of now

#484 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:26 PM

Storm has postponed my arrival to February 1.  Btw, do not take EVA air.  They are filthy greedy pigs

#485 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:09 AM

Storm has postponed my arrival to February 1.  Btw, do not take EVA air.  They are filthy greedy pigs

I've always liked EVA.

Coming in for a landing Thursday for a few days...tell Sara, New, and Wan that they'll be eating good for a few days :)

#486 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:54 AM

Jonnie the bird has flown. It seems Sara is no longer at CiB. You can hunt for her this Thursday and set her up for me on next Thursday.

#487 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:46 AM

Jonnie the bird has flown. It seems Sara is no longer at CiB. You can hunt for her this Thursday and set her up for me on next Thursday.

That would blow if true...she's the main reason I'm coming up from Pattaya for a few days. I wonder if she's been sponsored or will turn up somewhere else.

#488 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:54 PM

How long will you be around jb.  I, hopefully, will be arriving Sunday.  EARLY Sunday.  lol

May even catch the Superbowl if there is a party to be found and I can clear through the airport soon enough.  haha

#489 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:17 PM

Read it on chaos 9 thread that Sara has joined there along with Luktan.

#490 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

Read it on chaos 9 thread that Sara has joined there along with Luktan.

Sara had a fight with another girl and chose to leave rather than clear the air with the other girl.  Apparently it was over something as trivial as who had the best/most expensive hand bag.    As far as I can ascertain, there is no issue with her returning in the future.  

Luk Tan is actually now in Pattaya and working at a beer bar in Soi Made in Thailand, adjacent to 69 Bar.      I don't think she was ever working at Chaos, more just hanging out with her sister Mint, until she decided what she wanted to do after she fell out with June over something.   Of course, if someone wants to barfine her, then she will likely go just as anyone else would.    

#491 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:34 PM

Sara had a fight with another girl and chose to leave rather than clear the air with the other girl. Apparently it was over something as trivial as who had the best/most expensive hand bag. As far as I can ascertain, there is no issue with her returning in the future.

Luk Tan is actually now in Pattaya and working at a beer bar in Soi Made in Thailand, adjacent to 69 Bar. I don't think she was ever working at Chaos, more just hanging out with her sister Mint, until she decided what she wanted to do after she fell out with June over something. Of course, if someone wants to barfine her, then she will likely go just as anyone else would.

Yes, I can confirm that Luk Tan is now working in Pattaya. She sent me a message that she is now at One Bar in Soi Made In Thailand.

#492 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

How long will you be around jb.  I, hopefully, will be arriving Sunday.  EARLY Sunday.  lol
May even catch the Superbowl if there is a party to be found and I can clear through the airport soon enough.  haha

Thursday-Sunday...back to Pattaya sometime Sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci