Check In Bar, Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#457 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

Jum, Number 1 dancer in CIB. Will make breast number 30 this month.   

Attached Files

• jaybee111 likes this

#458 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:38 PM

Nan - now make breast already, come back work 1 or 2 day.

Attached Files

#459 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:40 PM

Tammy

Attached Files

#460 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:44 PM

This uniform is worn every FRIDAY in CIB.    

Attached Files

#461 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:04 PM

Hope Jam gets her New Mams before my visit.

What are the uniforms on other days

#462 Yaska

Yaska
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:35 AM

Sara is looking really hot in the pictures, I would love to get between her and Ping, I hope she is a good top as well!!

#463 terry7960

terry7960
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

Exclusive to this ladyboy forum.    Big photo set Sara

Omg I love this photo of Sara, she is perfection in beauty

#464 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:04 AM

Hope Jam gets her New Mams before my visit.
What are the uniforms on other days

I can tell you Saturday is [faux] leather nite...along with Friday's uni-student nite...Are two of my favorites. They also have blue lame and gold lame dress mites, which are also very sexy.

#465 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:07 AM

So little cutie Nan got her mams about 5 days ago tonite and she goes ST with a customer tonite...What a trooper...she still has her under arm bandages in place. I suppose she needs the money but seems a little risky to me.

She was a cutie before and now will be almost irresistible. Perfect size too...not too big or small...Just right.

#466 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:47 AM

What's with the guy and his rabbit too? Saw him for the first time last nite but the girls told me he comes in most every nite...yeah, this wierd looking older dude and his long-haired white rabbit that he holds and strokes in his lap...so funny. The girls says he never barfines any of them but just comes there with his rabbit and drinks...and I thought I was wierd! I guess it's his "emotional support" rabbit.

#467 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:52 AM

Sara

Now Sara is a girl I could settle down with...probably one of the most beautiful ladyboys I've ever seen. She really has no flaws...beautiful face with a killer smile, legs that go on forever, nice ass, and perfect sized tits. Everything about her is perfect and symmetrical. The only mystery to me is what size gun she wears...hope to clear up that mystery soon.

#468 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:12 PM

Num come back work already after make breast. Nan do now and Jam make this month

I can vouch for Naum having new boobs...as they're still a little tender after only 11 days and couldn't take the full Jonnie treatment. Nice to see these girls (Nan, Naum, and Jam (from what she tells me) getting breasts proportional to their body sizes and not freakishly large sizes. I recall Naum telling me hers were 400cc and Nan's being 350, which is fine for these girls as they are not that large in stature. They also had the more natural female placement of the implants ( not sure if this is the sub or supra muscle placement) with a natural slope to the breast and not the prominant "bolt-on" look some choose to get.

Jam is also very slight of stature and 350-400 would look perfect on her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci