• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 halfital

halfital
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

Morning all.

I've been a member/lurker here for a while but I need some advice or help. My brother is out in Thailand now, but sadly his bank cards were blocked (I don't think he told the bank he was going) and I need to get some money out to him.

Can anyone advise, preferably someone who has been out there, how best to get some cash to him? He's in Bangkok at the moment.

Thank you!
  • ABDUMANAP and Abramovich like this

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Western Union should be safest on production of his passport, go on the website for details of how it works. 8)

You might be able to do it online which would be an easy option, advise him also to ring the banks to get his stuff unblocked, hope it works out. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 halfital

halfital
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Ok great I'll check that out online. He's going to be contacting me when back at the hostel on wi-fi.

#4 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

Pete's said it all.
I always advise my Credit Card bank when out of the Country of my whereabouts, saves some embarassment and to build pressure shich obviously being on Holiday are trying to avoid:-)
\
So many LB So Little Time

#5 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

I would agree western union is the easiest and fastest

#6 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

confirmed by the World W&U Top Client btw 2005 and 2008 .. I know too well what that a Money Transfer company is all about. Higly reccomended ! 8)
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#7 halfital

halfital
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Thank you very much to everyone that replied.

We managed to set up a Western Union account and the hostel staff scanned his passport to send to them. He was able to request his own money by going into a branch then.

Thanks all again!

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Glad you had a happy ending. :D

Did you tell him where ye got the info? ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#9 Tallerthanyou

Tallerthanyou
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Paypal is pretty good also. I have my home accounts linked to my paypal and my ebay linked to paypal. When I want money I put it in my paypal then send it to my thai bank. Pretty easy. takes 3 days though. Kind of sucks about that.

#10 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

Yeah just ask any ladyboy with a sponsor. :D

#11 Arsonist

Arsonist
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

Paypal is pretty good also. I have my home accounts linked to my paypal and my ebay linked to paypal. When I want money I put it in my paypal then send it to my thai bank. Pretty easy. takes 3 days though. Kind of sucks about that.

Do PayPal make charges for this type of transaction.

I ask because a bank to bank transfer I organised two months ago HSBC (UK) to my Bangkok Bank account incurred charges both ends totalling the thick end of £35.00.
Not a fortune I know, although it is a long time session with a dirty skank :D

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

HSBC has it's fair share of dirty skanks. 8)
  • Nikka likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci