Miss International Queen 2012, Nov 2/12, Pattaya, Thailand

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

It's that time of the year again, for one of the few international contests for ts/lbs, Miss International Queen. Here is the website: Miss International Queen.

There will be activities all that week, some free to the public, so if you're in Pattaya then, I would encourage you to check things out.

Doubtful that Thailand will win this year, as Nong Sammy, Miss Tiffany 2011, won it last year.

#2 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

I hope you are planning on doing a report this year as you have in years past, rxpharm. I always enjoy your reports and photos of the pageant. I'll be looking forward to it this year.

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

jaybee11, thanks for the kind words. I know there aren't too many members interested in this sort of thing - but for those who are interested it's a good event.

I am hoping to be there, but I'm still not sure yet.

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:23 AM

I've found some events open to public where you can see the contestants:

As from the Tiffany Show - On 31st October 2012, the contestants will be visiting places such as World Gems Collection and Ripley’s Believe it or not. They will also go to Koh Laan for their CSR activities.

I think the Koh Laan event would be their swimsuit on the beach segment.

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

RX...I always enjoy witnessing the gorgeous glam through your lens and hope to witness the event myself one day!

I had previously planned to be there through to Loy Katrong as these are the 2 main events in the Thai calendar I'd love to be in town for, alas family calls and I will be getting cold and wet in the old country. :sad:

Still, I'm sure your splendid pics will brighten up the forum for us. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 31state

31state
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

I coudnt get link to work? when is this event, sounds like would be interesting to watch.

#7 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

I coudnt get link to work? when is this event, sounds like would be interesting to watch.

Right in the title of the post - Nov. 2, 2012, in Pattaya, at the Tiffany Theatre.

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

Here are photos of the contestants, that can be found at Miss Ripley's Popular Vote 2012.

5 from the Philippines this year, 2 from Japan, 2 from USA.

I think no. 3, Kevin Balot from Philippines looks cute!

Attached Files

#9 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

Here are photos of the contestants, that can be found at Miss Ripley's Popular Vote 2012.

5 from the Philippines this year, 2 from Japan, 2 from USA.

I think no. 3, Kevin Balot from Philippines looks cute!

btw, no. 9 miriam works in mixed nuts before and is sometime there for a talk....she realy grows up, even she ever was fucking cute na, and smart.... :angel:

Attached Files

#10 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:05 AM

I'm with both Juri & Rxpharm, their two Philippines cuties, Kevin & Miriam, look great! :love: Interesting that Miriam was Mixed Nuts girl and made it into the contest. Don't they screen for that sort of background for these contests Rxpharm?

#11 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

elsmiker - yes they normally screen for that, but it is more difficult for them to verify the contestants from overseas. They are quite strict about the Thai contestants for Miss Tiffany.

Sorry for the delay in posting computer problems only recently resolved and work has been busy.

So without further ado, photos from the contest.

First 4 photos of Nong Sammy - Miss Tiffany Universe and Miss International Queen 2012. She was in the opening number.

Attached Files

#12 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

The contestants opened up in their national costumes.

Photo 1 - is contestant no. 1, Marla Vera from Singapore

Photo 2 - is contestant no. 2 Veronika, from Russia - a first, plus she was hearing impaired, so also signed, besides speaking

Photo 3 is contestant no. 3 Kevin Balot from Philippines

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci