Lickman Weekly

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#13 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

In real life the proper tough guys don't go around telling everyone they are tough guys .

"A Rich Man Doesn't Need To Tell You He's Rich" 8)

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

[quote][quote="pacman"

I've told the story before but I saw our superhero getting knocked spark out with one punch in Soi Diana one night by a guy a lot smaller but who quite obviously knew what he was doing .[/quote]

That sounds like Ericeric...he's an ex boxing coach and has a condo in the block next to the PBR...and he's one of us. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:47 PM

Nope I know the said gentleman you refer to Petesie , salt of the earth the young chap is too but alas it was not him .

It was an English chap though and all the bar wanted to shake his hand .

Our big tattooed "hardman" had been slapping a Thai girl about in the bar (She actually took him on with her fists ) before he lifted a stool above his head to try and use it , at this stage the other guy intervened and caught him a beauty of an upper cut to the chin .

We all cried timber! as the "hardman " fell .
Where your friend you ?

#16 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:06 AM

And then we cried "timber" again, as he keeled over after being lifted to his feet by a couple of local Thai guys, such was the force of the punch.
That was a great sight indeed. Didn't said tattoed fuckwit get lifted recently for stabbing a Canadian tourist? I am sure brother Anthony posted a link to this.
As brother Soulboy pointed out, those who brag about things like this are usually full of shit. It's a bit like the ex pats who decide to sit beside you of an afternoon in a Pattaya bar in, say soi 7, for talk sake. After 2 minutes they are telling you that they are ex SAS, MI6, Secret Service and Special Branch, and are rally in Pattaya on a secret mission to find hardened terrrorists. :lol: Those guys really take the biscuit.

#17 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

i took one look at his pic and said to myself ''this is one cool dude''. i liked the interivew and its cool he pays the hugwalk rates of around 300 baht, my friend over there is one skinny vegan fucker and he gets them rates alot, and if my skinny looking like a healthy hiv patient vegan friend can do it then anybody can do it. anyways this mofo is kool but not sure about the place going to shit, i think when folks get so deep into the facts that the place is a lie and then also become detached emotionaly they see things going to an end becaue they can never really have a begining, patts will be the same wonderful shit hole it is in ten years though i could be wrong. thailand lost some of its magic a long time ago for me, and it does for everyone, doesnt however loose its fun and a new crop of johns wet behind the ears gives it fresh life almost every day most certainly for the decade to come.

ive been to thai prison myself guys, its a walk in the park. this wasnt the bkk hilton. nobody fucks with u in thai prison if your farang, and no thais fuck with other thais, nobody likes being caned 90 times on the back in the sun, though i did witness one of theese over inmates gambleing. the thais work all day like slaves which they are in the joint n the foreingers read books n drink homemade booze n mabye do a short time by the laundry with a katoey for some soy milks when there not doing 4 minutes of fitness, the thais smile alot in jail, it actually pisses u off and the deliecious chicken n fuk tong(pumpkin) dish actually makes u wanna catch another charge just to eat another 5 plate severing u didnt cook or have to clean up at all. as far as clinks go, thailands prison culinary arts are aloi, :gayf:

karma is a bitch though nomatter if your a orphin or not, this dude like someone said is brighter then he looks n thicker too, a clear statement across the lower skank stamp regien of the back via a tat and a swap meet louie murse sort of key u in on this but i could be wrong. :D

#18 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

I've told the story before but I saw our superhero getting knocked spark out with one punch in Soi Diana one night by a guy a lot smaller but who quite obviously knew what he was doing .

That sounds like Ericeric...he's an ex boxing coach and has a condo in the block next to the PBR...and he's one of us. :D

Ericeric is a great guy and I always seem to bump into him when I visit Pattaya, even though he doesn't live here full time. I had a good chat with him in La Bamba just the other day.

He still trains regularly, so watch out :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#19 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:05 AM

He is also an X bodygaurd of Rossi and has a sweet garage 8)

Attached Files

The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci