Lickman Weekly

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:10 AM

Some real brown nose stuff this week - http://www.stickmanb...-shark-man.htm. The Shark is some man for one man.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#2 XEROX

XEROX
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

Your link doesn't work 404 not found

#3 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

This one works

http://www.stickmanb...a-shark-man.htm

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#4 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:58 AM

I ain't gay or nothin but I love this guy :lol:

#5 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

I haven't read a Stickman column for a long time, I don't know why, he writes a good article.

This is a very good interview, much better than I expected from Tim, the Shark man. I've seen him many times in Pattaya but had no desire to stop & chat. He's a scary looking guy. After reading this maybe I will say hello, he's just another dude going about his life.

Here's part of the article where Tim talks about the future for Pattaya -

TIM: I hope one day we do find a better place. One of the things I hear is they want to develop soi 6 and they want to pull down what's there now. That is such a huge part of what Pattaya was. The beach is being raided every night. The Russians and all that, they want to make this place family-friendly. Bureaucracy is slowly strangling Pattaya, choking the life out of it. I think we're going to need somewhere new one day.

STICKMAN: I give the naughty nightlife in Bangkok another 5 - 10 years, here maybe not much longer. It'll go because the country doesn't need it. Thailand is way past the days of tuna, pineapples and bargirls. Today the economy is diverse, sophisticated and seeing real growth. And all of the growth in tourism is away from the nightlife. It's going to get squeezed out. All these guys who want to retire in Pattaya 10+ years from now are going to find a very different and much more sophisticated, to say nothing of more expensive place.

TIM: It's just evolution I guess. The Russians have discovered it and they want soi 6 to be developed in to condos. Soi 2 and 3, the bars have gone. The life is slowly being choked out of it. Progress, they call it.

#6 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

And his comments about overpaying the girls are worth reading. I agree with him, the more you pay, the more they hate you.

He pays his regular girls 300 baht & they come back for more. Though he does admit he scares away many more.

#7 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

I too enjoyed the read, and put stickman in my favourites list.
i like the Tim guy, i watch him on facebook, he is entertaining on there.
this article showed, despite his appearance, he certainly is no mug.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#8 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

I enjoyed his thoughts on the future of Pattaya, "Catch & Release" and getting great service from his 300 baht girls but I guess Stickman didn't want too try and push him too much on the knifing incident.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#9 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:02 AM

I know he is not a pro but did ye not find the interview the most sycophantic drivel you have ever read? I like some of what Shark had to say but I junt think there is probably a lot more not to like about him. He is brighter than he looks but thicker than he thinks.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#10 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

He is brighter than he looks but thicker than he thinks.

Nice line TS, I agree.

Bottom line is he's just another guy in Pattaya, nothing special and certainly not someone to revere. The only fact is he's noticeable and Stickman is struggling for subject matter for his column.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#11 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

Dixon, you didn't read the interview... it is much better than I ever thought it could be. He makes some good observations, stuff I wasn't expecting when I started to read it. I thought he would be some meglomaniac with a warped view of the world.

OK, he does have an ego, he obviously isn't afraid of anyone... check the bit about his time in jail with 100 Thai guys & he refused to take off his gold chains. Man, he is either crazy or terrifying, probably a bit of both.

As for it being 'sycophantic drivel', if I was interviewing Tim, I would be doing my best to make him sound good & not piss him off too. The guy does break heads for a living...

#12 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:14 AM

OK, he does have an ego, he obviously isn't afraid of anyone... check the bit about his time in jail with 100 Thai guys & he refused to take off his gold chains. Man, he is either crazy or terrifying, probably a bit of both.

Or a teller of tall tales .

In real life the proper tough guys don't go around telling everyone they are tough guys .

I've told the story before but I saw our superhero getting knocked spark out with one punch in Soi Diana one night by a guy a lot smaller but who quite obviously knew what he was doing .
Where your friend you ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci