Hi Everyone - just joined & just met first LB - in B'ham

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#25 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

if u cant make it to los just check your local whores , of recently atleast were I am the price went from 200 to a hundred and now u see whores giving it up for 40-50 usd and guess what my friends the price is only gonna get cheaper, when u think about the fact that local whores are but 5 to eight dollars more short time then a thai girl today minus the barfine as then the thai is the same price it sort of makes u feel like your not missing much, have a look at most of the lbs and ggs if u get over to say pattaya addicts blog, mostly six' n sevens im afraid and when haven't cheap whores been sevens, its like im speaking other then gospel,,

overaul a nice non trip report or what will be known much more in the coming decade is the experieicne of a local thai or non thai whore for the same price as a thai whore minus the 1200 dollar ticket and connect four game courting renting ritual price debate.

im for the record not into whores, I don't pay women and I don't pay women compliments , I just don't conduct my life that way, free pussy with insults im all for just not on the first nite, no one night stands for me in this life anymore either, thank for posting homer glad u had fun and didn't get warts, don't fret not being in los, the ego of being able to score any 30 dollar whore isn't really tickle the fancy of men once of a certain age, the appeal of Thailand for most on the threads is for a lb slong up there bunny at 4am with some shebeast.

#26 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

bcfc4ever, great reporting and a fairly similar recent experience for myself.

Based down in London and often looking for the odd trip here and there so happy to connect and journey with you on this new world of discovery.

Nice wordsmithing, good read. Thanks.

shyguyUK (aka worldphoto)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci