Hi Everyone - just joined & just met first LB - in B'ham

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 bcfc4ever

bcfc4ever
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:03 AM

Hi Everyone, been "lurking" for some time, reading all of the TR's from my home back in Birmingham - England - not to be confused with the USA! I've got to that stage in life when I started thinking about all the things that I've wanted to do - but never had. Unfortunately not in a position to get out to LOS just yet, but after looking at many TR's and comments from many other BM's - decided that life's too short not to at least give some things in life a go - and after browsing a site in the UK - Adultwork - after much asking myself if I was turning gay, if I could "go through with it" - wondering if I would be wracked with guilt afterwards, I finally plucked up the courage to pick up the mobile and arrange to go and see a LB "on tour" in Birmingham.

If anyone wants to know "what happened next" - let me know... :harhar:
follow your dreams

#2 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

Of course we want to know what happened!!

Welcome to the Forum and the "Dark Side"! :clapclap:

#3 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:41 AM

welcome to the Forum !!

you'll have a chance to relate to many others with your own curiosity, doubts, tastes... same same :D

It's not good to remain "virgin" all life through.. c'on .. what happened next..???? 8)
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#4 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:10 AM

Can't to hear and see the REST of the STORY!!

#5 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:15 AM

should have said "Can't Wait". Another SENIOR MOMENT!

#6 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:33 AM

If anyone wants to know "what happened next" - let me know... :harhar:

Welcome to the forum and you have come this far so you might as well spill the beans.

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:56 AM

Welcome and to post is a step forward in the right direction. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

If anyone wants to know "what happened next" - let me know...

Why not spill the beans for a second time and give us the ins and outs :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 bcfc4ever

bcfc4ever
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

Oh Hell - just spent last hour typing up FR then when I clicked on "submit" - came up with "please log in" - I already had and written, but it's all disappeared again :tantrum:

Can I write a report in Word then click and paste into this section????

IMHO it was pretty good too...... :harhar:
follow your dreams

#10 bcfc4ever

bcfc4ever
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

I'll rewrite it in the hope that I can do a copy and paste later - sometimes don't you just hate Internet connections falling over :tantrum:
follow your dreams

#11 bcfc4ever

bcfc4ever
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

Ok – Version 2 – since link collapsed last time!!!!

Nice hot sunny day in Birmingham, so I thought I’ve been working like a dog all week, time to give myself a little reward….

So – after much deliberation, picked up the mobile and rand the number for “Hana

I spoke to the English girl who does her bookings for her (I had already read her description on “Adultwork” – so I knew to expect this. – Listed as “Hot Hana TS” – in case anyone wants to see pics)
:harhar:
follow your dreams

#12 bcfc4ever

bcfc4ever
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hopefully this cut and paste will work......

Ok – Version 2 – since link collapsed last time!!!!

Nice hot sunny day in Birmingham, so I thought I’ve been working like a dog all week, time to give myself a little reward….

So – after much deliberation, picked up the mobile and rand the number for “Hana

Just to set the scene – I had used Adultwork to do my research over the past couple of weeks, looking for a really attractive LB for my first time, studying pics, location, feedback etc. – talked myself out of it several times before finally plucking up the courage to make contact.

I spoke to the English girl who does her bookings for her (I had already read her description on “Adultwork” – so I knew to expect this. – Listed as “Hot Hana TS” – in case anyone wants to see pics)

Mouth dry, palms sweaty, very nervous – ring ring, ring ring…. “Hello – is Hana available today?”

“Yes she is – what time did you have in mind?”

“Around 2pm?”

“That’s fine – I’ll text you her location – with postcode – give me a ring back at 2 when you are outside the apartment block”

I rang off – had text message flash up and waited for 10 minutes whilst my heart rate dropped to below 130 again – first step completed.

I had booked for an hour – the going rate was £120 – not sure how that translates into Thai Baht – but at least I was finally going to meet a Ladyboy for real!!!

So – casually drove into B’ham city centre, parked up on side street using the old on-street pay and display machine for 2 hours (just to be on the safe side) and walked the short 5 minute stroll to her apartment block.

As a precaution – put cash in back pocket and removed all ID from clothes and just took keys and mobile out with me….

Spot on 2pm – rang back the English girl – “Are you outside the block?”

“Yes” – given apartment number, rang bell and was buzzed into block and told which floor to get lift to…

Oh My God – was I nervous – did she look like her pics? – was there anyone else in flat? – could I go through with it or would I run screaming from the door? Would it make me “Gay”? Even worse – if I did, would I be able to “rise” to the occasion?

The apartment block was one of the new builds behind The Mailbox in Birmingham – very clean, plush and not the sort of place you’d expect to get trouble in – so I began to relax – right up to the point when I came out of the lift – straight back up to 130 beats per minute again!!!

Found the flat along the corridor – just about to tap on the door – very quietly – in case anyone from fore than 5 foot away heard me – when the door silently opened in front of me – with a voice in Thai Accented English saying “Come in darling”

No going back now!!! Heart rate so high I though that any second now my chest would burst & blood would begin pouring out of my ears….

Hana was standing behind the door – so I went into the short corridor and was ushered straight into her bedroom, with an en-suite luxury bathroom and double bed (gulp).

I had my first proper view of Hana and my god was she beautiful!!! A fantastic figure, very tiny waist – long black hair with – as the forums put it – a fantastic set of Bolt-on’s. A really beautiful face (IMHO) with a gorgeous smile as well. She must have been about 5 foot 4 I would guess – it is really true – a lot better than a lot of English Girls and somehow a lot more “feminine” as well…

With the cash situation quickly resolved – she offered me a shower to begin with – which was a great idea as I felt as if I had sweated a marathon in the last 5 minutes….

I came out of the shower with the towel around my waist & there was Hana lying on the bed with a big welcoming smile – she was dressed in a light summer dress that looked fantastic but also showed a lot of cleavage as well – which definitely helped the situation.

She got me to lie face down on the bed and started with the Thai Massage across my back, legs, arms and shoulders. I felt her climb on top as she was massaging my shoulders (not in the least unpleasant) and then I heard the sound of the dress being removed and whispering down onto the floor. She then leant over me and was laying fully across me and gently began kissing my neck and shoulders – which was amazing!

Whilst she was massaging me we had a nice easy chat, usual questions, where are you from, how old are you, you see LB before? I had to admit to her she was my first…

“Why you pick me?” she asked – “You were the most beautiful” I replied. I knew reading all those previous TR’s would come in useful!!!

“Are you active or passive?” she asked – “Well – I like to play golf when I can” I replied.

Luckily she thought I was making a joke – rather than totally not getting what she had asked me!!! Told you all it was my first time!!

She then told me she much preferred the passive role – not surprising on how feminine she was.

Then – she asked me to turn over and OMG – for the first time in my life I was looking at a totally naked LB. She leant over me and began kissing me again – before I knew it I was having my first ever Ladyboy full – on snogging session – which lead onto open mouth tongue exploration of each other’s mouths – OMG I was snogging “a bloke” and it felt perfectly natural!! She lead my hands to her wonderful breasts with their erect nipples which I proceeded to fondle, hold, stroke, kiss and suck on…all of a sudden I felt her hand slide down my stomach and take hold of my cock – and before I knew it her hands were all over my cock and balls – no doubts on my worries of not being able to rise to the occasion!

The next thing I knew she was kissing my chest, then stomach – then OMG – a full on BBBJ which was very gentle, caring and not in the least “mechanical”…..maybe it’s true what they say – the best BJ’s come from LB’s!!!

Whilst still caressing my cock, she slid up the bed next to me, cuddled up, kissed me again & then whispered to me – “You want to fuck me now?” – like after all that I was going to say “No” !!!!

She proceeded to produce a condom, put it on me, lay back on the bed, lifted her legs in the air and proceeded to guide me in. I started off nice and gently, before long she was pulling me in more with each thrust, asking me to “Fuck me harder” – which I did, which of course lead to the signals that the old kettle was reaching boiling point – I felt myself clamped to her, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me, whilst she continued to kiss me whilst I got my breath back. Then it was back into the shower for another clean up – when I came out Hana was back dressed on the side of the bed, I was greeted with another big smile and a lingering snog….Why can’t girls be more like LB’s? – Then we wouldn’t need LB’s I suppose…

Reluctantly it was time to go – where had that hour gone – it felt like I had only been there 10 minutes – I had already overrun by that long already. Hana made no attempt to rush me out of the door – another long lingering kiss in the hallway & somehow her right breast had popped out of her dress??? I had to say goodbye to it properly…..

Finally back to the car and headed out of the city centre – with a BIG GRIN nailed to my face.

Now on reflection – did I regret going? – what do you think gentle reader???

LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT – Wished I’d gone sooner! My biggest regret now is not knowing about LOS and LB’s when I was single – and how the hell can I ever think up a way to get there for real?

I hope that you find this post entertaining and I can’t express enough how lucky you all are to be out in LOS for real – I’m with you in spirit!

I’m still a LB Virgin in terms of not actually sampling the “extra” bits of a LB – or by taking any form of “Passive” experience – now I know what that means now…..

Maybe I can have another experience in England to write up again….

Thanks to everyone for their previous TR’s – it’s good to know that I can feel attached to a community of people who can understand and share lifestyle experiences – keep up the great work guys!!!

P.S. – If anyone knows of any good sites / links to UK Thai LB’s etc – might be willing to take it to the next stage :harhar:
follow your dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci