Soi Crocodile, Phuket

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#61 Geoffjimmy

Geoffjimmy
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:17 AM

Looks very quiet. How much quieter is it than it normally would be at this time of year jim? To be fair when I was there beginning of April, it was only first few bars in soi that were busy really. Further into soi was quite quiet even then. I managed to slip in there a couple of times even though I was on my trip with straight mate. Coming back in November by myself, this time I will do as I please which will definitely include some C and D time. Thanks for all the photos!
  • andeberg likes this

#62 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:29 AM

Looks very quiet. How much quieter is it than it normally would be at this time of year jim? To be fair when I was there beginning of April, it was only first few bars in soi that were busy really. Further into soi was quite quiet even then. I managed to slip in there a couple of times even though I was on my trip with straight mate. Coming back in November by myself, this time I will do as I please which will definitely include some C and D time. Thanks for all the photos!

I went there at about 9pm , a time i wouldn't normally consider, as the place is usually chokka with Goblins and other assorted asians, all clicking away whilst sipping on a Coke.

There's no doubt many have been scared off after the recent events. But it was much quieter than i would normally expect. The boss, like me, is pulling his hair out in frustration. 

Good to hear you're coming back in November. Hope to meet up with you then.

• Geoffjimmy likes this

#63 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

Leela

Attached File  leela1.jpg   24KB   10 downloads

Attached File  leela2.jpg   13.56KB   5 downloads

• MrDragon, batman4ever and PokerAce like this

#64 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:55 PM

New (post-op)

Attached File  new1.jpg   31.35KB   17 downloads

Attached File  new2.jpg   24.14KB   10 downloads

Attached File  new3.jpg   25.12KB   9 downloads

Attached File  new4.jpg   36.17KB   6 downloads

• Moo Yung and MrDragon like this

#65 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:02 PM

Some final photos in the vicinity of Croc ...

Soi Gonzo

Attached File  soi_gonzo.jpg   32.98KB   9 downloads

Gonzo is the next soi down from Crocodile (you can walk between them via the toilets) and has never done well. One night it was mostly dark with only five or six bars open. The next night they were all closed (except White Bar in the back). Wonder what will happen to it.

Random pussy on Bangla

Attached File  bangla_pussy.jpg   33.71KB   9 downloads

What do you mean I'm not the first person to make a pussy photo joke on the forum ...

Gorgeous GG on Bangla

Attached File  bangla_girl.jpg   27.58KB   6 downloads

Even hotter than the photo!

Beach fireworks

Attached File  beach_fireworks.jpg   19.49KB   4 downloads

Don't know which genius does them but keep your distance. One went off in the launcher and another shot inland at ground level. I hope it hit a tuk tuk!

• Moo Yung, MrDragon, Surin Nix and 1 other like this

#66 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:42 AM

Soi Crocodile is slowly disapearing as a nightspot worth a visit. Empty bars & just a depressing feeling all over. Most ladyboys do not even seem to care about their apperance anymore,walking around without make-up & in the infamous granny plastic sandals. Cost of drinks reach 200bht each & are not even served with a smile anymore.Exactly the same music each and every night from a sleepy dj that press play & leave for a few hours & return around 2:am. Nahh..Its hard to see how it should recover from this situation.Yes, its the low-season & its politically insecure but its not looking promising beyond the horizon either. Specially when the country of Thailand atracts the "wrong" crowd these days. They begged for it & they got it.Plenty of comercial efforts & PR put in the markets that now visiting,making the past frequent visitors stay as far away as possible instead.The Thais dident do the homework & thought they could get it all & keep it all. Ask the bar-owners if it was better before.I claim I do know the answer to that.
  • sm513, Surin Nix and ASJ like this
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#67 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 04:48 AM

Soi Crocodile is slowly disapearing as a nightspot worth a visit. Empty bars & just a depressing feeling all over. Most ladyboys do not even seem to care about their apperance anymore,walking around without make-up & in the infamous granny plastic sandals. Cost of drinks reach 200bht each & are not even served with a smile anymore.Exactly the same music each and every night from a sleepy dj that press play & leave for a few hours & return around 2:am. Nahh..Its hard to see how it should recover from this situation.Yes, its the low-season & its politically insecure but its not looking promising beyond the horizon either. Specially when the country of Thailand atracts the "wrong" crowd these days. They begged for it & they got it.Plenty of comercial efforts & PR put in the markets that now visiting,making the past frequent visitors stay as far away as possible instead.The Thais dident do the homework & thought they could get it all & keep it all. Ask the bar-owners if it was better before.I claim I do know the answer to that.

It's hard to tolerate that area to long I find. You catch eye contact with a hottie dancing on the stage and she immediatly flashes you the "buy me a drink sign"  At 200 baht a pop it doesn't exactly encourage one to rekax and a have a few drinks.

Attached File  HKT Dec 23 CD SC 067.jpg   147.91KB   9 downloads

Attached File  HKT Dec 23 CD SC 070.jpg   175.51KB   6 downloads

Attached File  HKT Dec 23 CD SC 093.jpg   148.71KB   8 downloads

Attached File  HKT Dec 23 CD SC 094.jpg   159.23KB   7 downloads

Attached File  HKT Dec 23 CD SC 095.jpg   190.68KB   3 downloads

• batman4ever, Surin Nix and Nikka like this

#68 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:14 AM

Fun in the vultures nest.