teaching job in thailand

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

I think Hua Hin ticks all them boxes though Condos can be just as expensive as Patts as it's a favourite haunt for the BKK hi-so's. :D

Golf fees are good though, cheaper than Phuket.

LB bars are a bit more thin on the ground but the girls are there if you look...10 weeks today and I'll be there! :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:45 AM

I agree Petesie - it does tick all the major boxes for me. I saw a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, 8th floor w/ ocean views for about $150k USD. Really not too bad although there were also new construction homes in a managed community (30 yr lease on land) for about $185k USD. Don't want to jump in without living there awhile though. You know the saying, "A fool and his money are soon parted". Need to be careful, get a feel for the place and meet the locals before making such a major decision.

As far as the mongering goes, it would serve me to have limited opportunities as I will be living w/ Wifey and don't want anything to mess that up. I really love this Lady and don't want to screw up. She is sooooo fuckking cool!

For example, when I was in Phuket and she was back here in the USA, she sent me an email suggesting I go for a "naughty, soapy" and said, "what happens in Phuket, stays in Phuket - as long as I don't come back with anything" LOL

God, I love Asians!
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

#15 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:49 AM

Wifey would like it too...a few hours to the big shitty for the shopping and a great meal then onto Patts for the razzmatazz. :D

Then back to HH to read your book and stroll the beach.

Try before you buy...prices are less than you quote...particularly if you live south of HH.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#16 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:07 AM

exactly my thoughts Petesie - close to the craziness but far enough away for serenity. Definitely try before you buy - wise advice my friend! Thanks for that...
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci