teaching job in thailand

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 vudoo

vudoo
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

is there available i check online but all needed certain requirements which i dont have i wanna do this teaching job to let me stay in thailand for a year dont wanna go back to the philippines yet but all of them requires degree and tofel certificate anything available for me im non english speaking native but can speak english very good
not all woman are assign female at birth

facebook: Halldóra Njarðardóttir
mobile:+639274949337
BKK:+66859650876
email:typhoon_jelena@ymail.com

#2 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:39 AM

is there available i check online but all needed certain requirements which i dont have i wanna do this teaching job to let me stay in thailand for a year dont wanna go back to the philippines yet but all of them requires degree and tofel certificate anything available for me im non english speaking native but can speak english very good

hmmmmm.... :blush:

Well needless to say there are minimum requirements for a reason. Get your cv proof read :harhar: Some schools are even eaching full stops these days.

http://www.ajarn.com/
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#3 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:25 AM

i remember on my 3rd day as a teacher at the patong language school showing up a hour late as the bar girl pussy i was eating was just to dam wonderful to care much about work. now as a teachers assistant in my first week of training i felt it was the right thing to do..

odlly didnt get told that it was even noticed for a week or so...

oh n thens theres that '' gotta shave your mustash thing'' which i dont do...

yes ive also heard they are checking for credentials now, even more then a tefl ive heard at times..

teaching is a shit job period with imo no respect locally, your just a idiot living abroad making smallish money in a suit going to and from work on a moped in the 90 degree sun so u can extend your piglet fuck festivities.

it is cool however having your superior tell u that the old 42 year old thai vegatable in your class is the dumbest so dont call/teach/challenge/correct the baffon as that would be insulting to him.....

when u hear this it makes bar girl pussy brunch much more of a wisely spent couple of hours over actually showing up to work on time...

i hated the job, dont let me sour it for you, i did work at a joke school, maybe it could work for u.

#4 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

i remember on my 3rd day as a teacher at the patong language school showing up a hour late as the bar girl pussy i was eating was just to dam wonderful to care much about work. now as a teachers assistant in my first week of training i felt it was the right thing to do..

odlly didnt get told that it was even noticed for a week or so...

oh n thens theres that '' gotta shave your mustash thing'' which i dont do...

yes ive also heard they are checking for credentials now, even more then a tefl ive heard at times..

teaching is a shit job period with imo no respect locally, your just a idiot living abroad making smallish money in a suit going to and from work on a moped in the 90 degree sun so u can extend your piglet fuck festivities.

it is cool however having your superior tell u that the old 42 year old thai vegatable in your class is the dumbest so dont call/teach/challenge/correct the baffon as that would be insulting to him.....

when u hear this it makes bar girl pussy brunch much more of a wisely spent couple of hours over actually showing up to work on time...

i hated the job, dont let me sour it for you, i did work at a joke school, maybe it could work for u.

oh boomers, you are a card! :lol: :clapclap:

#5 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

your just a idiot living abroad making smallish money in a suit going to and from work on a moped in the 90 degree sun so u can extend your piglet fuck festivities.

Signature for sale.
first come, first served. :D

:clapclap:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#6 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

your just a idiot living abroad making smallish money in a suit going to and from work on a moped in the 90 degree sun so u can extend your piglet fuck festivities.

Signature for sale.
first come, first served. :D

:clapclap:

I was meaning to put all the best ones in a thread to end 2011 but I never got round to it.

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

Great idea for a thread..."Your favourite Boomerisms!"... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#8 admirer35

admirer35
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

Having been away from this site for a while...what a thread to jump back into!! Nearly wet myself... :lol:

I wonder if Boomer is still teaching in LOS?!!

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Nah he's moved onto the Pattaya Ladyboy Forum and is teaching them a thing or two over there. :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#10 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:02 AM

I have a couple degrees and I am about to begin my TEFL certificate training in the next week or two. I'm looking to retire to LOS in the next 3 - 5 years and just figured it would give me something to do in retirement besides mongering, playing golf and being a SCUBA bum.

I'm not looking for money though. I would rather assemble a group of kids (group of about 6 - 10) in the local community that are serious about learning and need a hand in preparing for higher education as a "leg up".

Would love to stay with the same group through their high school years and help them prep for University and then start all over with the next group. I think it would be rewarding especially since I don't care about the $$$. As long as the kids are really trying, that's the only reward I'm really after.

I knew a bunch of English teachers in Taiwan who told me absolute horror stories about shitty schools, dishonest contracts and a bunch of broken promises along the way. The only ones that I met that really made a good living were the ones that worked for the international schools. At a minimum you have to be a native English speaker and have at least a Bachelors Degree to even be considered. They also made some pretty good $$$ tutoring the rich spoiled kids and that allowed them to teach the less fortunate for free when they discovered a diamond in the rough and took a personal interest in their development.
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

You've a big heart mate. :clapclap:

Think hard about where in LoS you would relocate though.

#12 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

Thank you Petesie, I really appreciate that. I am seriously considering Hua Hin. Less expensive than Phuket, not as crazy (or polluted) as Bangkok or Chiang Mai and quieter than Pattaya (less tourists). I saw a few condos near the beach for reasonable cost but would most likely rent for a year to make sure it's the place for me. Of course it has to have good golf courses and, hopefully, lower greens fees than Phuket - I spent a bloody fortune on 7 rounds in Phuket! Oh well, you only live once and can't take it with you when you go, right? :angel:
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci