Photo

Holiday Cost

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

This is a really common question asked here Casanova81, and has been asked by just about every newbie (myself included) considering going to LOS for the first time. But it's also the hardest to give an answer for, given we are all different in how much partying you do, what your room requirements are, your taste in foods, are you a big spender or cheap charlie, etc.

I am planning my 2nd trip in December and I am budgeting about $50 per night for hotel, $200+ per day for eating, play (barfines, drinks, etc.) and about $300 for travel within LOS (fly from Pattaya to Phuket then train to BKK). On top of that is roundtrip airfare.

Just take as much money as you can save and afford to spend. If you bring some back with you, BONUS!

#14 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

Sorry Boom but that is one idea that will never fly. A bunch of guys in a bar all trying to negotiate the price down? How long do you think the girls will tolerate that before they have you all thrown out?

Your description of the girls as "twit dumb 3rd world piglets" seriously underestimates just how smart they are. Leaving aside all their superstitious BS, some of these girls could outsmart the mafia if they had the chance.

But taking your post not on face value but as idle musing, I like some of your literary constructs. And seeing that you edited it 17 times, I am happy that you have taken some of the criticism to heart.

Now try writing a post with more sanook & greng jai... :D

thai girl whore cleverness wont outsmart pitbull street huslers ever, just facts mate.

they can outsmart colleage educated yard animals with degree's though.

there is no i.q in lust, thats why u guys always pay so much, u cant pay attention and also keep it playfull so u loose everytime.

the bar senario would work, why wouldnt it, there is no price negotioation, none. u say ill pay 400 baht when a girl ask u how much youll give her and then leave the bar, rinse n repeat this for 3 days, again if u cant get drunk with fello mongers wile being waiting on by 19 year old girls while texting some other 19 year old form the next street over on if 1000 baht is enough just to days later get your first mind fuck freebie from the girl who acts like 400 will never fly thats up to you. i personally think it would be hilarious, remember they share the same brain folks, at times u have to remind them we dont.

i had a yard animal friend 6 , 5 tall, 320 pounds.. well yardo actually in his words '' i got so comferatble i walked bung la in a bath robe'',, this happens to many a phd yardo at 4am after he is typsy on grog and already enjoyed his 7th 19 year old in the kingdom, so in light of the facts i can see how they seem so clever to most of us and why i hugwalk alone.

u guys need to learn u break repore when u meet women, u also do this when u meet whores, its actually doesnt change, u dont aproach women with compliments it lowers your value, this attitude gets poetic licesne in vain around thai whores when its opposite actually takes of the prom dress for a discount every time.

then again so does 20 bucks.

#15 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:38 AM

How much amount of money is enough for having a decent holiday for a week in LOS

With an emphasis on the word decent, I would say around 10k per day because while on holiday over a relatively short period that is what I tend to spend. I just had an extremely decent time for two weeks. This includes all living expenses, a nice lunch while relaxing in GG or LB company on the beach, going out for five or six hours every night and taking a companion or two to bed, perhaps an early evening short time experience but obviously not the flight.

Clearly over a longer period one is able to throttle back with nights in, no booze or birds and interestingly in 2006/07 during a six month stay my total spend averaged out at 5300 Baht per day but happily back then the exchange rate was in the 60's for pound sterling.

#16 johnnyenglish

johnnyenglish
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:46 AM

Here my advice

Put up a nice dress (not the pattaya beach boy suit with those ridiculous sandals). Stay away from any kind of beerbars or clubs you read about. Dare to say yes like Jim Carrey. Go to the north. Or go to the Issan.Avoid the south. Just dare and do. Connections everywhere. Watchout for those jealous creepy Thai boys or the tough policeman on the corner. The nice dress will help you all the way. You will be surprised. You don't need experts to guide you through. Amaze yourself. Much more excitement then another trip report and lot one hand clapping
I'm Henri

#17 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

Stay away from any kind of beerbars or clubs you read about. Dare to say yes like Jim Carrey. Go to the north. Or go to the Issan.Avoid the south. Just dare and do. Connections everywhere.

Very very interesting your suggestion. Out of curiosity: where is Issan? Do you mean Isaan? But will it be easy to find beautiful and friendly LBs in the north and to make a choise? Thanks

#18 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

Sure Isaan, Suggest April 12 to 18th, Plenty Ladyboys there, and Beautifull, as they all leave Pattaya and Bangkok for their New Year
So many LB So Little Time

#19 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

Sure Isaan, Suggest April 12 to 18th, Plenty Ladyboys there, and Beautifull, as they all leave Pattaya and Bangkok for their New Year

Hi, is that true. The LBs leave Patts and go to Isaan around April 12th? I have never heard that before.

#20 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

I think a lot of them take holiday at that time and go home, whether it be Isaan or elsewhere, to celebrate Songkran.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci