Holiday Cost

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:16 PM

As I like about this forum that no question is a stupid question so I'll just ask it. How much amount of money is enough for having a decent holiday for a week in LOS (Bangkok, Phuket and Patayya) that includes food, accommodation and entertainment with a daily barfine of girls. Now I do understand that some of you may stay in lavish hotels and are big spenders but if you are on a tight budget, how much of minimum amount u should carry for a 5 day to 7 day holiday? Cheers

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

You're surely not going to try all 3 places in a week, casanova? Spend your first or last night in BKK, depending on your flight times, and then choose either Pattaya or Phuket, depending on what sort of holiday you're looking for.
I would budget 10,000 bt per day to cover everything, without going barmy.You can get away with less if you choose a budget hotel, eat the local food, and don't go nuts in the bars, or with more than one LB per day.

#3 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion Jim. You are right not gonna try all three places in a week but may spend the first day at BKK followed by the rest in Phuket. Let's see how it turns out but thanks for the advice :D

#4 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

You should have a good idea on flight and hotel costs, both in terms of quality dependent on your own wishes, you can go budget, full-out or somewhere in between. Set that aside and spend it for that purpose.

Do check if the hotel charges a joiners fee. Always book for two persons so if you bring 'home' one you should not have an issue. For more than one check if there is a charge.

On ground I'd assume the following daily costs:

Barfine: 400-600 per pop
Lady fine: assume anywhere between 500-1500 per pop
Going out: assume 2000-7000
Eats: assume 500-1000 per person

Also budget for tranport; during day walk around, eve motorbike taxi / tuk tuk / baht bus is the way to go, very cheap, budget like 500 in total per day. If you want to do some sightseeing easy to rent a motorbike for a day. Not sure on costs per day for that, also set aside for security deposit here.

So minimum would be somewhere around 4000 Baht (100 Euro), max indeed around 10K (250 Euro). Plus your flight costs, hotel, potential joiners fee and transport.

Main thing you want is not to worry about cash, so decide on your style and stick with it.

#5 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:31 AM

The budget for my last 20 odd trips worked out on average about £200 /day this includes everything. Flights, hotels, BF, food, beer the works. And some very very good times............... :D
If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club!

#6 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

for me to fuck the whole town and have a ball i would only need 1000 baht after my food intake of say 5-8 dollars a day to pay for pussy n lb's, u take that 11pm nap, wake up at 2am, put on some nice clothes and find your hugwalk victum for the night.

u guys going out and spending 7000 baht a night partying indypendant of pussy fines is quite impressive, if u dont have a drinking problem then thialand is merely about 200 a month usd for rent and beleive it can be cheaper and a 1000 baht for each pig after the bar closes as i dont pay barfines.

a day/night in asia according to jimbo aparently cost 10000 baht, are u kidding me? plus your airfare, apparently i was wrong before, u guys really do pay 6000 dollars not 3000 dollars to fuck a bunch of sleeze for a week, no wonder your so attached when u go home, u could of just payed your rent in your own home for 3 months n not worked n rented a few piglets, again if u spent 5 grand in your own home im sure u wouldnt get laid either, :gayf: something to think about really as u probally could. for a grand total of 500-600 dollars a month total (rent/food) i can usually fuck about 4-8 chics for free per month and with repeat sessions, atleast that was in the past, now i imagine its higher as ive become much more aware of how many pussy lay ups my hug walks have walked on buy that in the next trip will become employee's or atleast experimented on.

id luv the feeling of 10000 baht a day, must be nice, and if theres anyplace ive found that feels great to feel ''rich' in its thailand, i never cared much about money until i went there so enjoy every cent u spend, u cant take it with.

my one buddy in patong had a very wealthy sex tourist friend who would come through on business, he was into renting tail and taking it home n fucking ituntill he almost came then returning it n repeating it 2, 3 n even 4 times a night with differant girls untill he blasted his load i was told, quite the yogi sex tourist but also quite the baffoon..

if u cant find a smile in thailand eating healthy thai food for like two dollars a plate while swimming in the sea and fucking a 8 or 9 for 25 dollars a night you really have issues, what a great place.

oh, one last thing
you will land in bkk,
u can get to pattaya on the buss for 50 cents or 50 dollars in a cab, the cab will save u about an hour i imagine but cost u two short times maybe 4, its patts after all.
u can buss to phuket for 25$ or fly for a 100$, id actually just fly as a bus driver on meth driving at 4am tends to jar you awake much like airplane turbulance does, my point being its safer n feels cheaper to fly. bacially if u buss to pattaya your travel shouldnt cost much more then a extra few hundred back n forth from phuket.

one of my main things is that i dont stay in guest houses which are small shitty rooms with no cross ventilation that cost 800 baht a night,u can find rooms for one month for 7000 baht that if u ask the nightly fee will end up past 7000 in just 9 days yet when u try to get a cheaper deal for 9 days compared to a month the thai brain cant grasp that it makes no sense to pay 8000 baht for 11 days when 30 is 7000, my point is if u want privacy n a decent room n u find a city (patts or bkk or phuket that u like) just rent a room for one month, youll save money and genrally have more privacy and a nicer place anyways, i hate thai guesthouses, always so stifling with aircon, no view, right on the road and do the math, them places equal out to what = the same cost per month as your place does back home, as well as no mooching nosey jealus thai men or women cunts who charge u for a guest like they work with the pimp at the bar u just skipped paying the bar fine on, i hate all that thai skim of the top shit and eliminate it.

#7 deep118

deep118
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:12 AM

I had two experiences barfining LB from Cascade and Temptations, but i was such a noob I only paid what was quoted and i didn't even remember how much did I pay for it.

Anyway, after researching, I've come up the following numbers on how much it would cost (overall) in go go bars.

Lady Drink : 300 baht (I remember I had to pay lady drink for the mamasan)
Drink : 150 baht (I normally order diet coke)
Short Time Fee : 2000 baht
Short time Hotel : 300 baht
Bar Fine : 600 baht
Tip (just in case) : 500 baht
TOTAL : 3850 baht

Am I in the ballpark with that number? Am I over-estimating or underestimating?

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

deep 118 - that's a bit too much

Drink for you (cola) should be 95 Baht
Lady drink (non-alcohol) should be 125 Baht, more if she orders something with alcohol. Buying a drink for the mamasan isn't necessary if you know what you're looking for.

Short time - (negotiable depending on a lot of factors) 1000-1500 (in Bangkok)

You have the right prices for the short time hotel and bar fine at 300 and 600 Baht.

Tip - I hope you're not talking about a 500 Baht tip to the bar, that's really over the top.

So you're looking more like 2620 (no tips), or maybe 2720 if you tip 100 Baht.

Boomdraw's strategy is based on a long term stay and using boomdraw mindtricks on the ladies. He hasn't been to LOS for quite a while, so if he does make it back, it will be interesting to see if they still work.

For those on a short term holiday - 1-2 weeks, your odds are better if you choose the p4p route.

#9 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

rx has good points,i was gonna correct the fact that if your paying a 100 dollars for a fuck in the 3rd world your an asshole and a half, true without game an paying bbk bar fine rates your looking at 50 bucks atleast, when i first heard a bar girl in bkk quote the bar fine i was shocked, i was like are u kidding me, she said this is bkk not phuket or pattaya.

500 baht tip? do u tip whores from craigslist too?

we almost need to link up fellas n organize one day a month were no ladyboy punter offers more then 300 baht, just one-3 days a month at a select bar of our choice, just to shake things up,day two we offer nothing not even the 300 and day 3 we finish of the hugwalk with some hugtalk an enjoy are discount pussy and most likely the maid service that will follow. not really difficult, hey the whores are doing it, ive said it before we have the control, with just the threads we could all hit up one establishment on a certain night n just buy each other drinks and all leave the girls alone if the 300 baht wasnt excepted , i think ugly ass old men(truth is sublime which is cousin to the ugly) should be wise enough to outsmart twit dumb 3rd world piglets without much effort, imagine 3 days in a row of a packed bar were not one man offered more then 200 baht and this only offered at the very very end of the night, earlier quotes of 1500 from girls would be heard with '' oh nice,,mm thats somethig to think about''. The price would come down on day 3-4, shit we could even start tipping them once this happens for a good job done as well as have side bets on what each ofus can get it down to. if i make it over there will organize this if anybody is interested, will just hang out n talk n buy each other drinks all night an be super nice n interested in the girls lifes of course of which they dont have, after we listen n tell them exactly what we think n how little that really is will get up n leave n come back the next day, ''hows your sick brother'' and '' why did u cut your hair'' , thats good, ''have u thought about working in a hotel'' can i have a beer for me n rx, thx. id feel like i got a humanitarian award if i could get just one yard animal a 300 baht session, and in 3 days u all could and it wold still be cool if your usual offer of 1500 got taken down to say 600, , now of course after day 1 n 2 u can just go rent some pussy from somewhere else but the bar of choice would be a 3 day investment, we can even after we played are games go to another bar n do business as usual , i think it would be fun as hell to just talk n chat n hugwalk mindfuck the whole bar of idiots as they watched us. and buy drinking in the bar they loose not a cent, lets get together for a hugwalkopoly on a bar of our choice and watch the talent squirm n learn while getting to know each other i say.

u guys think u have the ability to hugwalkopoly a bar together sometime?? sit in the tropics drinking beeer, eating chicken and rice while skinny 19 year ladyboys wait on us hand n foot and we critiuqe them in front of each other and find faults and enjoy alot of laughs.

#10 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

he,s got a point. :clapclap:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#11 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

Sorry Boom but that is one idea that will never fly. A bunch of guys in a bar all trying to negotiate the price down? How long do you think the girls will tolerate that before they have you all thrown out?

Your description of the girls as "twit dumb 3rd world piglets" seriously underestimates just how smart they are. Leaving aside all their superstitious BS, some of these girls could outsmart the mafia if they had the chance.

But taking your post not on face value but as idle musing, I like some of your literary constructs. And seeing that you edited it 17 times, I am happy that you have taken some of the criticism to heart.

Now try writing a post with more sanook & greng jai... :D

#12 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Boomdraw I really appreciate your fantastic analysis on the spending trends specially in bars. So I have some interconnected questions to my main post.

1. What factors determine the rate of the girl? Does it include the customer young age or good looks too?

2. If you were to travel to LOS for a week trip that includes 2 days (1st and last day of the trip) in BKK and 4 days in Phuket, how much of the amount is enough to cover everything. ( Airfare excluding of course)

To be more specific let's categorize the spending

Cost of 1LB for LT every day - 6 days
Cost of Food
Cost of Ladydrinks and Barfines
Cost of travel within City and BKK to Phuket and Back
Cost of reasonable accommodation
Any other Cost

To be honest the idea is not to spend more and more but to spend wisely

Thanks again everyone :clapclap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci