Dentists

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#13 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:45 AM

i got my toxic merucry fillings taken out and had toxic plastic put in instead, cost something like 1200 baht for 3 teeth, what would probally be 14,000 in the usa, very quick, great service, cant complain, dentist even missed a apointment and i knew i found my guy. my guess, u wont have a hard time finding one.

#14 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hey DK you sat dental-i-deas is on pattaya klang near foodland, how far up or near what intersection would it be near too ?

About 50 metres past Foodland on same side Aussie. A large Siam Commercial Bank is opposite.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#15 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

OK let me re-phrase that...maybe I asked the question wrong...Pattaya Klang is a long road... whereabouts would foodland be, I mean nhjow far up pattaya klang would I walk...near sou buakhow perhaps ? or further ?

#16 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

I once met a ladyboy dentist in Bangkok.

Well actually I'm not completely certain she was a dentist, but she was very keen to put her 'tool' in my mouth. :lol:

She later proceeded to drill me....

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#17 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

OK let me re-phrase that...maybe I asked the question wrong...Pattaya Klang is a long road... whereabouts would foodland be, I mean nhjow far up pattaya klang would I walk...near sou buakhow perhaps ? or further ?

No Aussie it's past 3rd Rd.... I always get a motor bike taxi from soi buakhow near soi diana.... 40 bht. Just tell them Foodland.
I usually walk back and takes about 15 mins. to buakhou.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#18 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

I'll be arriving in Pattaya on the 8th of June and while I'm there I want to get some dental work done.

A quick search for "dentist" reveals that you asked this question almost a year ago to the day. No luck?

There is lots on the forum already about the dental work numerous BM's have had done and where they went for it. Thailand has many dentists located all over the place. Maybe someone's found somewhere new.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#19 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

EWhy, does it bug you that OI ask this question again Dixon...what are you the foruim cop or something...you got nothing else to do but check if BMs have asked questiond before....get over it mate.......and DK thanx very much for the new info for dental-i-deas....I owe you a few drinks mate.

#20 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

EWhy, does it bug you that OI ask this question again Dixon...what are you the foruim cop or something...you got nothing else to do but check if BMs have asked questiond before....get over it mate.

The fact you asked again doesn't bug me at all and sometimes questions need to be asked again due to things being dynamic and moving on over time. But as it was a subject I remember being raised and discussed on numerous occasions in the past I did a search on your behalf to find a thread for you to get you started, only to discover your very own year-old thread in the process. No mystery or policing in progress.

I gather you didn't visit Thailand a year ago afterall, or had no luck in finding a suitable dentist at the time. I also want to have some dental work done when I'm next back, but as I'll be in Cambodia I wonder whether their offerings are as good as Thailand's, probably not.

Perhaps you ought to try stonefre's suggestion on the previous page ~ Dr. Smile :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

Not sure about Cambo but I do recall previous chatter about Vietnam dentists being of good quality and even less cost than LoS. ;-)

I might even visit Dr Smile meself... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#22 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

Been doing a bit of research on fixed dental bridges. And my dilemma is this....here on Oz it takes somewhere between 2-3 weeks to complete the procedure. My whole trip to LOS is 23 days and I was hoping for 16 days in Pattya( where I'll be dong the procedure) then 7 in Bangkok. Any BMs here have any idea how long a fixed bridge procedure would take on LOS ? As at this stage I still haven't booked a hotel in BKK cause I don't know how long the procedure would take.

#23 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

On my last trip, what should have been a 2 visit job turned into 4 visits over 4 weeks.

my advice would be head to patts and see them on your first day. they will ask how long you stay and tell you if you have time for the work.
if stuff comes back from the lab early they will call you.

id leave bangkok until you have appointments booked and have your nights there in between.
theres no need to book a room in bangers now.
id put your dental work ahead of your cock work anyday.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#24 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

thnx for the advice my good friend...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci