YoYo

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#37 surfcat69

surfcat69
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:21 AM

She's actually a bit of a drag. She seems to think she's the best in town. Asked for money up from, then horrible rushed service. I pretty much paid her then told her to leave. I would avoid yoyo from temptations. Pure scammer...

#38 surfcat69

surfcat69
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

I bought her and her friend a drink at temptations bar. Then I offered her 2000b after i payed her bf. she said her price was 3000. When I politely asked her to keep her bf and leave, she said i had to pay 3000 because she lost a customer because the left with me. She's a not the good girl she used to be.

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Thanks for the Forum heads up on that particular scam...hope you didn't pay mate. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#40 stimu1233

stimu1233
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

I bought her and her friend a drink at temptations bar. Then I offered her 2000b after i payed her bf. she said her price was 3000. When I politely asked her to keep her bf and leave, she said i had to pay 3000 because she lost a customer because the left with me. She's a not the good girl she used to be.

Maybe she have just a bad day. I be with her two days couple weeks ago and she be same lovely lady than before. I pay bar fine for 2 days and 1500 baht per day for her. Service was excelent for those two days.

Yo still get my recommendations

#41 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:33 AM

Either close to Hormone Shot time, or Bad day.
Noticed a change in Girl's attitudes when they had their shots. Best is 2 weeks after it for multiple reasons
So many LB So Little Time

#42 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:21 AM

I enjoyed the pleasure of Yoyo's company last month.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to ask the price before one pays the BF...

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#43 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:56 AM

I enjoyed the pleasure of Yoyo's company last month.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to ask the price before one pays the BF...

11%20I%20Agree.gif

Yep. I don't walk out the door without an agreement on price. Never had an issue, even once.

Nix

#44 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:46 AM

First time I was with her it was zero Baht. The next couple of times she didn't ask for any specific amount but I gave her 2k. Each time after she bought a couple of drinks for us too.

I hope she hasn't changed as I intend to look her up again next trip. :love:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci