YoYo

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

The lovely young YoYo has been looking at me from the top of the main forum page for weeks now. Although her arse is being attacked by some strange fucking machine she looks splendid. Without a doubt the only 10/10 ladyboy I have been with. :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Sadly I am only in Pattaya this month and not Bkk :tantrum: Unless I made a day trip just to spend some time with the little lady :harhar:

Plenty of photos of the temptress......

http://www.tagged.co...?uid=5421706739
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#2 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

I heard she likes to go up and down

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

Is she still plying her trade from Temptations ?

#4 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

Wow, a 10. Thanks for sharing that positive report, TS.

Some months back I started running into Yoyo at various bars but her own, so we eventually struck up an acquaintance. She really is beautiful, in a Pentire sort of way.

A friend wanted to visit Temptations a few weeks back, and so I paid her a visit. I'm sitting there, not knowing her well, and not able to get that banner ad out of my head, finally deciding it best not to play that card even if things got annoying. Well, within minutes she's got her phone out proudly displaying the image for all to see.

She's a classic bar girl. Even follows you into the bogs to play with her cock for you, as all good bargirls should...

A 10, you say? May just have to giver a whirl...

#5 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

Yes a good one there......

Ran into her last trip out the front of the Dynasty and said our hellos as she was back from a supply pick up from 7/11..... Her longtime customer and her werent even leaving the room :clapclap: :clapclap:

I bought her a drink, exchanged idle chit chat, she thanked me for remembering her and off she went.....

Pleasent, good in the loom and overall good company....

Dont think you will have a problem convincing her to make the trip to patts TS..... as it has been said, good bar girls will do anything it takes to please the customer.....

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#6 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

She really is beautiful, in a Pentire sort of way.

She's a classic bar girl. Even follows you into the bogs to play with her cock for you, as all good bargirls should...

Now that's what I call a recommendation.

:clapclap:

#7 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Glad to see we are all in agreement men. You want to hear the noises she makes in bed. Fucking hell. I walked into Temptations and before I sat down she jumped of stage and started kissing me before I could even order a drink. I asked her did she want a ladydrink and she said no before taking off her bikini and fingering her arse. Next I was dragged into the bogs and she was sucking my cock. This was all in the first 5 mins. She told me I was not to pay barfine because she was going anyway so off we wnt to the Nana short time rooms. The sex was filthy. She did everything and demanded I finish on her face. We both had another round shortly after. 0Went for a drink or two after and she is really sweet and bright too. She likes to sell her arse in China a bit too.I was back to see her the next night and iwas thinking about her for quite a while after. The girl is magic!

#8 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

Is she still plying her trade from Temptations ?

Yes. I was speaking to her this week and she is still there. Give her a go. You won't regret it. I gurantee she will blow your mind. That's the best tip you will get all day!

#9 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Yes a good one there......

Dont think you will have a problem convincing her to make the trip to patts TS..... as it has been said, good bar girls will do anything it takes to please the customer.....

Samcro

I may do this. She said she is game. The problem is that I only have 3 nights in Patts so I want to be able to leave my room.

#10 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

So we were taking refuge on the first floor of Nana Plaza on Sunday afternoon outside of Temptations while enjoying a very cold beer when low and behold a ladyboy asks me if I would like her to refill my water gun. No prizes for guessing which LB this was, yes it was YoYo.....anyway she has asked to accompany myself and the Slapster down to Pattaya on Thursday for the City's final day of Songkran mayhem. We shall just have to see if this materialises and how things pan out.

Watch This Space 2%20Raised%20eyebrows.gif

#11 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

Good stuff. You won't regret it. I may even order a tempting take away from Bkk next week. Unless she is still in PT's room at this time.

#12 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

As we now know YoYo did share our cab ride to Songkran while staying the night with me. I can not rate this 23 year old highly enough, she was not only an amazing performer in the bedroom stakes but also highly respectful to both Slappy and Myself, even spending her own money on buying us hot food off the carts or snacks from the 7/11 while we were all playing Songkran.

She is an absolute pleasure to be in company with and I'm so delighted to have met her.

Thank you trousersnake :tada:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci