Photo

STD Testing In Bkk + Where Did I Go Wrong?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#13 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

Your straightforward these-are-the-facts ma'am approach is much appreciated. I'm happy for you, that's it was a false alarm.

Earlier this year, after my return from a month in LOS, I developed a wicked burning sensation when I urinated. It was intense, and lasted for several days. By then, I'd had sex with the (gg) girlfriend.

I knew I was fucked.

I confessed to her that I'd been "a bad boy" in LOS, and that I thought I'd caught an STD. Further, I'd need to be checked.....and I apologized, in advance, for any treatment SHE might have to incur because of me.

She knew me well, and took the dalliances in stride. (though she never knew they were LB's). I'm sure the assumption was, you know, gg's.

I was tested, and took her with me to the clinic days later. I just knew it would be an STD, so might as well have her there for treatment too.

The results: totally negative. We tested for HIV, bacterial, and viral STD's. Nothing.

With time, the pain subsided....and it was attributed to "NSU", non-specific urethritis.

So, no shots. No drugs. No infected girlfriend.......just had to admit that, well, I'm a bad boy sometimes.

God's way of saying "boo., I guess.

Glad your ok.
Nix

#14 cityguy999

cityguy999
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

Nix , just caught up with this discussion. If you go to a specialty STD clinic, one that does only men's health problems, if they are any good they will tell you that an NSU infection IS an STD. You wouldn't have got the infection if you hadn't done the activity. And urine testing is a first check only. For a true result you need a swab taken from your old fella deep inside at the base as various little bugs can survive there and pass on. I've been there and done that too over 20 years.

#15 cityguy999

cityguy999
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

P.s ...there is a free STD clinic in Rajdamri road run by the Thai Red Cross. They seemed to be switched on but ultimately I'm not sure how professional they are as they messed my sample up then told me I had an infection but I wasn't sure if it was just to sell some drugs as Thai doctors make good profit from medications. Probably better that Nix went to a good hospital. I believe Bangkok hospital has a men's clinic too at certain hours. This is a good topic and we all need to protect ourselves. LB's telling you they get tested 2-3 times a year if that , just isn't good enough. Kissing can also pass things on.

#16 redstone

redstone
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

Chlamydia is very easy to catch and the only way to test it is take a culture from a swab. It seems like in Asia they will not do a test for Chlamydia Where as in New York, if you have those symptoms thats the first thing they will test for. Its the most common std. I have gotten it from getting a bbbj . It comes and goes and many times you don't know you have it. So do the math how many times did you have sex after that? and the people you had sex with? They will get it too. But on the other hand its very easy to cure. The most common antibiotics, amoxicillin , cypro will have no effect on it , What cures gonorrhea will not work with Chlamydia.

#17 johnnyenglish

johnnyenglish
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:13 AM

Good post. I love to read any medical reports on a swinger or good old chlamydia. Not funny when you catch up this fire inside your cock. If all fails doxycycline will save you in the end. Just before your balls become part of the coconut band. And you play bongo on them.

So be careful not to catch this up just before you are leaving on a jetplaine. I can tell you without Doxy you can only save yourself by singing Bobby Brown with the s and m.
I'm Henri

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci