Photo

STD Testing In Bkk + Where Did I Go Wrong?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 LB187

LB187
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Looks like I messed up and got an STD :sad:

Day 1: LB1 Protected anal both ways. bbbjs both ways

Day 2: LB2 Protected anal both ways. bbbjs both ways . LB3 Later that night protected anal one way (topped her) & bbbj (from her)

Day 3 the end of my penis was a bit sore and just ignored it. 1 week later and it hurts all time, mainly at night after urination.

I’m now living in Bangkok and so I need to get tested here. I’m going to the Samitivej (Sukhumvit) hospital for an appointment with a Doctor.

Any ideas how I fucked up? How much is the testing & treatment going to be?

#2 Moo Yung1375205503

Moo Yung1375205503
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

Any ideas how I fucked up? How much is the testing & treatment going to be?

Rather than waiting for replies on here why not get yourself straight down to one of the many clinics and get it checked out (it won't get any better or cheaper by waiting).

Could be a bit of nasty gonorrhea, especially if you start to get some attractive green or yellow discharge from your chopper head, it can be caught from mouth to penis, especially when you are dabbling with hookers. A quick injection in the buttocks and a few inexpensive tablets it's gone.

#3 LB187

LB187
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

Thanks for the reply. I've already made the appointment for tomorrow. It's the nearest hospital to where I am.

Not had any kind of discharge yet!

Where are the clinics?

#4 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

So long as you used protection while knobing her then I can not possible see that you have anything to worry about :?
The idea of getting an STD while receiving an unprotected blow job is huge odds, I can only assume that you have some type Urethraitis or urinary tract infection.

But very keen read what tests at the clinic reveal ?

#5 LB187

LB187
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

Well it's not too bad at the moment, but for peace of mind I'm getting it checked out tomorrow and find out for sure. Otherwise it's going to spoil my fun for this week :D

The only other possibility I can see is in foreplay. I like to jerk our cocks together unprotected, but this is only for a short period. That could be enough though?

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

LB187, you've had good advice so far. Visiting the hospital is a good idea, and the tests there are probably more reliable than some clinics.

The STD clinics will have a sign advertising that's one of the services offered. You will find most of them nearby the p4p centres (both for farang and Thais) - so around NEP, and Patpong, you should easily find at least a few.

#7 Bumbai

Bumbai
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

Where did you meet these ladies? Perhaps a warning is in order?

#8 LB187

LB187
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

Sorry false alarm!

No infection, certainly not an STD. Dr thinks it could be trauma from sex or something to do with dyhydration.

Anyway it was 1250 baht just to see a Dr and get my urnine checked at the Samitivej hospital off Sukhumvit.

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:21 AM

Anyway it was 1250 baht just to see a Dr and get my urnine checked at the Samitivej hospital off Sukhumvit.

1250 well spent for peace of mind. Phew!

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

when u go on a hugwalk u keep it tom, i didnt hear any mention of the use of listerine post session?

#11 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

when u go on a hugwalk u keep it tom, i didnt hear any mention of the use of listerine post session?

Bunping the thread a bit but from what I understand the listerine is of no use. Once the virus is in your system listerine is only good for a better breath.

#12 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

glad your ok, listerine is for topical critters, crabs, herps, warts etc. it gets the base of your slong were it may or may not have come into contact with the colon u were just smashing. just a little insurance and also nice of course orally after even kissing as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci