Hoot's Photos From Around The Place

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#25 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

Oh I don't know...I get quite emotional over a fine turned ankle and the mandatory 6 inch heels... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#26 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

Oh I don't know...I get quite emotional over a fine turned ankle and the mandatory 6 inch heels... :blush:

There's a few of out there....I do love me some high heels 8)

#27 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:56 AM

Another night at famous - some new faces and some familiar ones. Maybe I should have just posted my photos in the now defunct famous thead. :shrug:

#28 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

These two decided to play a game of cards to see who gets to take me home...that was a new one. :harhar:

#29 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

Ah brother Hoot shame I missed ya this time !

Re Guitar she got married again at least twice that I know off in the last fortnight :roll:
Where your friend you ?

#30 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

Ah brother Hoot shame I missed ya this time !

Re Guitar she got married again at least twice that I know off in the last fortnight :roll:

It has been a while my friend, I hope you enjoyed your trip. I ran into a couple of our old favorites while I was there, looking good as ever :D.

Hopefully we'll get to catch up again on a future mis-adventure. :cheers:

#31 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

Some of the famous girls relaxing before another party.

#32 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

A little gem found in a small beer bar in Jomtien. I need to get over that way more often.

#33 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Lita and the crew at Famous should be indebted to you Hoot, your magnificent portrayal of the staff have guaranteed a significant increase in bar receipts over the coming weeks.

Even if I'm drinking on my own :blush:

#34 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

Indeed PT :rock:

I agree that the standard is 1st class at the moment. The first Thai Beer I have in Thailand this month will be in this bar for sure. And maybe one or two after that :blush:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#35 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:23 AM

Thanks Pentire. I wish more bars and staff were as receptive to being photographed as those of Famous, my memory card would be more evenly weighted between establishments.

#36 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

I'm thoroughly enjoying this TR Hoot, the variation in subject matter of the photos is highly entertaining too.

Baby Boom is a venue I look forward to visiting and their decision to allow (to some extent) photos in the bar will do wonders for them. I like the new look of the Famous exterior too.

Love the shoes and feet pics :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci