Hoot's Photos From Around The Place

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#13 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

Who is this beauty and where did you find her?

Keta or Gutair @ Famous bar...

I attended her leaving the bar party at Famous a few weeks ago. Seems the man of her dreams has made an honest woman of her...

GTFO. Two more weeks and I was going to be looking at her in the flesh and now you tell me she's gone?

Lets hoping for your benefit Gitar doesnt get married again in the meantime :D

Attached Files

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#14 Bumbai

Bumbai
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

Apologies to Hoot for derailing his thread. But until he comes back with more, please indulge my digression.

Has Guitar been in BKK recently? I seriously think she's the girl I picked up in late February. Same name, the face looks right, the tits look right.

#15 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:54 PM

Really very nice photos, Hoot. Please, continue.

Nick Bullseye

#16 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:40 AM

Really very nice photos, Hoot. Please, continue.

Yes please continue Hoot. Sorry I hijacked your thread. Perhaps discussion can be moved to the Famous thread or somewhere else.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#17 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

The conversation is fine with me fellas. I'd rather see a little chit chat inspired by a photo than hear the crickets chirping on the thread. And thanks to all you guys for posting comments.

@samcro - no objects thrown at me this trip... It was a laid back affair and a great trip unspoiled by dangerous projectiles :D

@xyzzy - Good bumping into you as well, nothing like the late night kabobs. My apologies for not returning your pm, I got it on my last day in town and was soon on a plane back home.

@petesie - good to hear from ya me ole friend. Plenty of good times had but I'm no longer breaking any hearts - could be 'cause I just keep getting older and fatter. :sumo: I'll leave that to the younger guys. Hope you enjoy your trip, plenty of lookers in town when I left.

@BigTel - Fond memories of this trip for sure. Hope we get to do it again. :cheers:

#18 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

We left famous to head over to the Baby Boom A-Go-Go party. I can't remember what the occasion was...but it seemed like the sun going down is a good enough reason to have a party in Pattaya.

Apple was the attraction of the day and most days we visited. I don't think I saw here face for the first few visits, not that I'm complaining of my view.

#19 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

And now for something completely different...

I'm not going to win any awards with these, but Bumblebee and I were fooling around with some night photography (ok, I was fooling around and he was giving me some tips). I kind of like them.

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:59 PM

Lovely stuff P1... 8)

Ah to be footloose and fancy free among the Soi's & Boys.... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

Another night another party at Famous. The girls had some big hair going on.

#22 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:02 AM

It wasn't long till they started running across the street to the salon to get those funky do's blown out. Soon their hair was back to normal...

#23 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

a few more from the party.

#24 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

One night after a few beers I had the idea I was going to start a photo thread with nothing but ladyboy high heels... I didn't say it was a great idea. Needless to say I soon lost interest.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci