Ist trip

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#13 Cont Ifar

Cont Ifar
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:24 AM

A familiar memory. Casanovas was my first foray into the LB world about 4 years ago, I crapped myself and at the time it felt like one of the bravest things I had ever done, it was only 7pm and no-one was quite ready. I was immediately sat down by two young LB's (can't remember names) who are no longer there it seems. They weren't pretty but that kind of added to the thrill in some respects. Apple came in and stood over me scowling with her hands on her hips making it clear I shouldn't have by-passed her outside while she was putting on her slap.

In the ST room I didn't have a clue what to do but the first kiss of an LB was amazing. But one had a liver fluke for a cock, it had practically disappeared so was disappointing. After a brief session (I was rather over-excited!) I was promised a massage better than any GG could give but it proved to be a bit like pastry being pressed into a pie tin, the most feeble I had ever had!

In my second visit there a while later I walked in as the only customer and was surrounded by at least a dozen LB's having been marched in by the formidable Apple, and was asked to choose someone immediately - I chose the Amazonian blonde, Monika. Wow, she was great and had a very firm body which was just amazing. She is a great kisser too. Happy days! Cock is an odd shape mind, large enough but bent over like a tea-pot spout. Still, a good fit for the digestive tract (the top end :-))

Wouldn't mind returning there, but would prefer it if was a little more relaxed and less pressured.

Thanks for the trip report Painintheass.

Cont

#14 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:01 PM

would prefer it if was a little more relaxed and less pressured

I totally agree CI. I think they do themselves a real dis-service by being so pushy. I think it scares alot of guys away. I know I was overwhelmed when I went in Casanova. Now Obsessions and Cascade had just the right vibe, IMHO. Showing lots of interest in you but not being too pushy to pick someone within seconds of sitting down. I don't regret going in there, because you need to experience it at least once but I'm not sure I'll go back to Casanova my next trip (unless I'm certain Way is working!) :bj: :D My 2 cents.

#15 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:38 AM

Well, you got to push Back (Nicely)
Best way is to sit at the "Bar" on the left, and not be dragged down into those Wrecked Coaches (unless they changed tham since I was there 2 years ago)
Used to spend lots of time in Casa, problem thay all knew me too well.
So many LB So Little Time

#16 painintheass

painintheass
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

well having got the first one out the way i sat in the bar across the entrance and watched the world go by - have to say that this is the finest place in the world to do that.

As the evenings activities started winding down abit there were two huge older americans discussing about the old days in Rio and to my other side a sobering chat between two strangers one of which had a drink spiked a couple of days earlier. This was a good reminder to take care. As the bar started to close a woman arrived on the pavement in front with a cool box full of alcohol and a couple of garden white chairs and set up a bar - fucking great. I was abit pissed by this stage and decided to call it a night and headed through the car park passing a possible fuckable shemale near the entrance. Having got to my room my little brain won me over and i hit the lift back downstairs - this is exactly the stupid type of move i have made before at home which always ends in disappointment and an empty wallet. Well i walked outside and she was still there but was sat down and talking on her mobile - and at second glance was not an option even in my state. Having got my second wind I wanted to see what else was available (NEP was well closed by this stage) and i turned left out of the car park then right at the end of the road. As I walked on I could see that there appeared to be plenty of options on the other side of the road but there did not appear to be any way across. Finally I came acorss a foot bridge and was soon heading back up over the other side. Long story short there was plenty of options and after having a beer in a tempory pavement bar I took a black gg home for the rest of the night (black ggs being another weekness of mine). For once my little brain paid off.

I spent the next couple of days discovering BK and making mistakes - went to Soi Cowboy and realised in my planning I had no idea where to go - I now believe that there are no out and out LB bars there. Also went to Patpong and was disappointed by that.

I tried Guess bar (the one in the car park) which seemed to be highly recommended as an early place to go. As I walked in there were two other guys in there playing pool and i sat down on a couch and got a drink. There was plenty of attention and some uninvited stroking of me but I had spotted a blonde who was play pool and made it clear that I wanted her. She came over a few times in between her shots but it was weird - english not good and she was dancing stupid and got angry for no reason suddenly. I left quickly thinking she was on something.

I went into Cascades which i thought was fucking great. There was one girl there who I was very interested in - she had these come to bed eyes lol. A couple of seriously drunk Aussie guys came in and sat next to me and we got chatting - they said to me that they lived there and they only came in for a laugh as 50% of the girls there were ladyboys!!! In the end I ended back in Casanova. I invited the same one from a couple of nights earlier to have a drink then asked her to request someone else to join us who i took. This time we went to my hotel and had to do the Walk of Shame i guess - just through NEP entrance across the road and into the hotel etc. I wasn't too bothered but I do recall walking a half step in front of her through the entrance. She had short blonde hair and a rock hard curved cock. After some good forplay she came big time all over my stomach and chest - that is such a turn on that i came a split second later. Again a bloody good experince.

The next morning I took a taxi to Pattaya which i will report on.

#17 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:45 AM

Aha...yer back...good man! :clapclap:

Certainly looking forward to the Sodom by the Sea stuff...hope you found some wee gems tucked away there. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#18 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

....and THEN??.?
Nix

#19 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

Terrific storytelling, Pain. Thankfully, you are anything but what your BM name would suggest. I'm really enjoying this. Keep it coming. :D
Actually living the dream.

#20 painintheass

painintheass
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:17 PM

Ok finally am posting the end of this report, inspired to do so as I am booking to return next month.

The memory of that trip has faded even more but I caught a taxi to Pattaya easy enough but the problem came in finding the hotel i had booked. Finally we thought we found it and it looked 5star - however I discovered I had been dropped at the wrong hotel with a similar name and finally arrived at my pre-planned destination which may have been called Pattaya Beach Resort Hotel - was a short walk from the beach behind 2nd road somewhere, decent breakfast the one time I made it and a roof pool.

That night I got over excited and my lack of knowledge and planning let me down again as I walked and walked fucking miles back and forth, stopping for a beer every now and then. I took a LB from the Kitten club I think into the Penthouse hotel. Was impressed by the room which is built for fucking and wished i stayed there. I was having such a good time watching her suck me in the ceiling mirror that I forgot to cum weirdly - just didnt want it to end. The night is a big blur - I did take another very unimpressive lb at somepoint somewhere but she didnt even get hard for me. It ended as I found myself wandering the streets with the sun coming up and being hassled by someone on a bike who wanted to take me home. Seemed like trouble so somehow I realised that the night had come to an end and I managed to stumble back to my hotel.

I paid badly the next day for all that walking - blisters were coming and I hobbled around as little as possible. That night I at least had a plan - I had spotted a bar with lots of dark skinned long legged lbs in the taxi whilst looking for the hotel and I made my way there early in the evening (maybe Soi 6). There was a gorgeous one out side, around 23 I thought, and I eagerly let her drag me inside. We were the only people there but it was pretty early and after grabbing a beer we shortly went upstairs. The sex was average - like christmas presents that look more interesting wrapped up. Afterwards we showered together and then dried and changed back in the room - at least I did as she sent texts ignoring me. Then she tells me the police are downstairs. I figured so what and asked her what they wanted. Looking for underage girls and illegal immigrants she said. Still I wasnt worried but I checked and she then told me she was underage!!! Fuck I am the next Gary Glitter (ex 70s Glam Rock peado for those too young or too educated to not know).

She still wasnt moving but i figured them finding me in the room with her naked probably wasnt the best thing so I told her I was leaving. Reluctantly she let me go back downstairs and I was looking out for a window to jump out of but no luck. I peeped through the curtain into the bar and could make out the police and others sat the other side of the bar. I was still clutching my beer from earlier (bad habits dont die) and pushed through and sat down at the bar staring into the bottle. From the corner of my eye I could make out that all the heads had swivelled in my direction as I appeard like houdini and there was some chat but nobody approached me. I braved it out for another 2 hours (actually was more like 20 seconds but it seemed like an eternity) then necked the drink and walked outside. What a site - there were police everywhere, in every bar. Thank god I never found a window open.

Felt like I had a lucky escape and I spent the rest of the evening drinking on walking street and watching the world go by. Love doing that and the music was good to enjoy too.

The next night i hit Famous Bar which I took ages to find and only managed just when i was giving up. Really liked this place and spent a long time playing pool upstairs (managing to avoid the area by the table where the cat had had diarrhea. When i paid my bar bill on leaving I left a tip in there as i usually do. Then something amazing happened - about four minutes walk later I heard tap tap tap as someone running behind me - it was one of the girls from the bar saying I forgot my change and handed me some notes!!! I was so shocked i just took it and said nothing. Coudn't beleive it.

All in all not much more to say. I had another 3 days in Bangkok doing pretty much the same and now being a marked man in certain bars despite telling them I was a butterfly. Bring on July and the next trip where I shall put all my experince to good use and make all the same mistakes again I hope because it was a blast.

#21 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:46 AM

very enjoyable read P.I.T.A. (!?) , thank for sharing your inner feelings.
No doubt you had your LB hunting a thrilling experience and it's good to see you're ready to start it all over again .. but just one thing, next time don't forget your camera.. sometimes a picture is worth more than a thousand words :rock: :D
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci