Ist trip

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 painintheass

painintheass
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:05 AM

Ok I wrote a long report and I cant see it so am attempting it again. Forgive me if I take it one step at a time in order to see if it appears this time.

Firstly I will attempt some background information so you know what to expect. I have actually been to LOS before around 25 years ago, but just for a few days and I was a teenager - not sure I even know of the third sex in those days. All I did then was go to Patpong to a few GG bars.

I have some experience of LB from UK but the usual expensive and often disappointing ones.

This report happened just over a year ago - early January 2011 and I took no pics (just not my thing) and my memory of names and bars is very poor (in fairness I would have struggled to remember too much the next morning let alone 12 months later).

#2 painintheass

painintheass
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:21 AM

OK that seemed to work so will carry on - sorry for my crap computer skills.

Right where were we. So I have always enjoyed those reports which tell of the feelings experienced on the first time and mine were so intense and great that I would like to share also.

I arrived in LOS at around 10pm I think - from a trip watching cricket in Australia. I confess that I was fucked on arrival due to a very good time down under and in the taxi was looking forward to a bed and sleep thinking to leave the action until the morning.

I had booked into Nana Hotel (due to location, pool, guest friendly and hopefully lack of cockroaches). As we approached the hotel my thoughts of sleep were diminishing as I gaped out of the taxi window and finally we passed Nana Plaza and turned into the hotel - I can recall reading a newbie report here who told of having walked passed the inconspicuous entrance to the plaza several times. How??? It was lit up and all those hot bodies everywhere!!!!!

Soon I was checking in and yes i got the most unsmiling service I have ever had but my mind was elsewhere. Once in the room i considered heading straight out but sacrificed 10 minutes to shower and lock up valuables and head out

#3 painintheass

painintheass
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:47 AM

I head out over the car park and as I am waiting to cross the road a freelancer is grabbing me - in UK I would have drooled over her but i want to get in the action. This is a good start and I am hyper ventiliating - I managed to put one foot in front of the other and cross the road and with head down and false confidence walk through the sets of eyes either side into the plaza.

Here I am not sure what to do but walk vagually to my right, and eventually round in a circle - eyes looking everywhere but not wanting to be caught looking! As I am all too soon back facing the entrance I stop and overhear one guy say to his friend in front of me 'we walked too fast mate'. I realised I had too, and managed to find my way to a stool and ask for a beer. Hoping my hand is not shaking too much as I hand over the money. Safe to say I am both crapping myself and enjoying the fear.

Soon I start to relax and discover things are way more chilled out than expected. I was anticipating being hassled from all directions - part due to my memory of the Patpong GG bars 25 years ago and also mongering in other parts of the world.

After a couple of minutes and some beer my mind clears enough for me to formulate my plan of action - get a quickie in and then relax and see where the evening leads. Whilst sitting drinking I had spotted a couple of GGs right up my street but I figured when in Rome! So I knew it had to be a ST with a LB. I head upstairs into Casanova I think (in far left hand corner first floor as you enter).

What a newbie I must have looked. My first thoughts are this bar is small - I walk to the bar and stand there for a few seconds......then change my mind and sit down in the far end. Immediately there are around five LB gyrating in front of me. Quickly Mr Cool (NOT) has asked one to sit down - she is tall feminine, pretty, busty and has a large bulge - I guess the Amazone look (and I recognise her from here).

It is a daze but we order drinks straight away and then she is massaging my ready to burst cock and kissing me as I alternate between her perfect breasts and that tantilising bulge. I hold out for what seems like twenty seconds and then we are out the door and heading up the stairs into a short term room.

The shower is directly over the toilet which amuses me. The action as I recall is good - she orals me, rims me, teases my ass with her cock, and she comes a little which makes me come a load over her breats.

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

Steady on old chap... :D

Don't rush this as I'm enjoying reading it... :clapclap:

No pics? Bollocks. :tantrum:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:01 AM

Casanova first up ???? well done Sir no turning back now....

Keep it cumming....

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#6 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:56 AM

Casanova first up ????

Samcro

Aye no fucking about there , straight for the kill :3sum:
Where your friend you ?

#7 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:03 AM

Right up the Amazon,
Love it.
Been a while since I ventured in there, must do this on coming trip.
Is Lena still going for the kill as you walk in?
So many LB So Little Time

#8 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:26 AM

painintheass wrote:

I confess that I was fucked on arrival due to a very good time down under and in the taxi was looking forward to a bed and sleep thinking to leave the action until the morning.

I had booked into Nana Hotel...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Definitely a bad choice of lodgings if you were hoping to let ur big brain win the battle.

Nice to hear from u PIA. I love it - straight up into Casanovas! :rock:

#9 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:33 AM

Nana hotel and Casanova!

That's what I would call diving in the deep end right off the bat :lol:

Good for it fellow Aussie. I will enjoy your report.

#10 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

Apologies you are not Australian :redcard: Love you poms.

#11 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

Casanovas first port of call, great idea. made that mistake myself but really enjoyed it getting reamed by one of the hung Amazonian there

#12 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:58 PM

There is nothing quite like that feeling the first time you walk into a LB bar intent on leaving with someone.

Excellent report and sounds like you had a blast (in more ways than one :harhar: )

Keep it up and join into the main forum now you have broke the cherry.

Cheers
Mardhi

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci