a newbie no more

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#25 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:45 PM

Thanks everyone for all of your comments, compliments and input. I really did enjoy myself and I was fully expecting some highs and lows, which I got. There is no doubt I will want to return again, it's just going to be a matter of timing and finances. And I will definitely be a much wiser visitor next time due to this experience.

It's a shame you didn't drag this one out a bit longer as good reports are hard to beat

Wow, thanks! But that's pretty much all that happened and I wanted to get it out while the details were still fresh in my mind. It was just 4 days and 4 nights and I really didn't do much with my days, unfortunately. I pretty much stayed on my home time frame. It actually worked out quite well. No jet lag at all to speak of, either direction. So I was sleeping in the day and awake all night, eating when hungry, took little notice of the clock. I don't think this would work well for a longer trip but did work well for a short trip.

Thanks again all for the encouragement to do this!

Jaybee

#26 The Rear Admiral

The Rear Admiral
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:38 AM

Great report. Thanks for your honesty, and all the details!

Rock on!

I am sitting here in Rio dreaming of ever making it back to Thailand in the near future, and your report brought me there briefly!

TRA
"Sometimes you have to roll the Hard Six." -- Adama

#27 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:24 PM

JayBee,

There are just over 75,000 registered members on this forum. Of those, most are lurkers who rarely (or never) post. Amongst those, I think it's safe to say, are countless thousands of forum members who vicariously experience the world of Ladyboys here, and only here. Because everyone's situation is unique, I'd say that vicariously being a part of the LB world here is quite alright. There are no rules or dogmas about being an LB admirer. Everyone does it in their own way.

However, on rare occasion somebody raises his head and musters up enough courage, time, money....all the factors that go into a trip to LOS....and actually makes the transition from a sideline participant on this forum to an actual bonafide participant.

That is precisely what you've done.

You are the best kind of forum member. As a (former) Newbie, you knew what you didn't know, sought advice here, expressed your excitement at the possiblities. I enjoyed your earliest posts and wondered if you would actually fulfill your desire to go to LOS. You did, of course.

You did it man! A great adventure, and a great report! I've enjoyed this very much, and could relate to so much of what you wrote.....the sense of excitement watching the parade at Big Dogs, the beating of the heart as you peered in through the velvet curtains, the sexual adventuring.....discovering things about yourself, and realizing that many of us reading your words have experienced precisely the same surreal novelty of being with LB's for the first time.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great report, it was more interesting, because of its honesty, than you probably realize. I think it is a must-read for first-time visitors to LOS.

....and next time, I hope you'll put Phuket on your list (I'm a Phuket man, mostly), I'd love to share a few beers with you.

Nix
Nix

#28 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:10 AM

A perfect summary by Surin Nix! :clapclap: My sentiments exactly.

It's a long time since I bared my soul with my first trip report (on another forum), but I've made a lot of friends since .... with BMs who respected me for having the balls to post it.

I hope we meet up.

#29 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:37 AM

JayBee,
There are [...]

Nix

Lots of words from Nix and I concur with each and every one, including the order in which they were typed.

It's a pleasure to see a new forum member become a fully-fledged participant and I look forward to reading about you next incursion into ladyboy territory.

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#30 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:58 AM

Huh... one of the best TRs I read especially coming from 1st timer. I must say you have same taste for LBs and I'm looking forward to reading more from you. :clapclap:

BR

#31 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:30 AM

Surin Nix said it best - thanks for sharing - there's only one 1st time trip to LOS, and your report brought back good memories of my first trip! :thumbs:

#32 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

Well done Jaybee for putting this out here on the forum and becoming a contributor. :D
We laugh because it is true.

#33 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:47 AM

who respected me for having the balls to post it.

I have always had the utmost respect for your balls Mr TT :gayf:
Where your friend you ?

#34 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:31 AM

Brilliant reporting Jaybee, I truly believe you told it exactly as it happened even though you knew many of us would be thinking what a idiot :loco:

A little bit sad that you were unable to meet up with any other forum members but then again, a large chunk of the fun was the way your were unwrapping these presents all by yourself without so much as a hint of safety net in place.
I loved the way you explained the ways in which these crafty cats were able to financially shag you by plucking away at those heart strings :D

Every single one of us can relate to certain aspects of your memoirs and I salute you :tada:

#35 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:15 AM

Every single one of us can relate to certain aspects of your memoirs and I salute you :tada:

Not me bro, Ive never fallen for any of them in my life :fib:

thanx for posting your story jaybee, great reading mate :clapclap:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#36 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

Thanks again everybody. I'm very happy you all seem to have enjoyed my TR. :notworthy: I pretty much put down my thoughts in my downtime the day after the events and was intending to do some heavy editing before posting here, thinking there wouldn't be much interest. I'm glad I decided to post it as I had initially put it down.

And thank you for your insightful comments and observations. I know they will be helpful on my next journey and hopefully to others as well.

I highly recommend taking the plunge to the lurkers out there that are thinking they'd like to give it go...it is definitely an experience you won't forget! But be forewarned...one trip won't be enough! I'm already checking out flight prices and will hopefully be back later this year or early next year.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci