Baby Boom Agogo

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#37 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

The map may be a little misleading. I don't think there is a 7Eleven on the corner.

There is a 7Eleven there.

#38 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

:pic:

Attached Files

#39 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:56 PM

The map may be a little misleading. I don't think there is a 7Eleven on the corner.

There is a 7Eleven there.

I am probably wrong, I just keep picturing an opticians on that corner. But then again, I haven't been to Baby Boom for a good 2 months and rarely went there sober..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#40 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

Rich Bar on the left corner as well. On the right corner is an options and next to it is the 7 11..

I'll get some pics of it all tomollo to add to the mapping

#41 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:40 PM

Geez, I'm so directionally challenged! From reading here I was thinking it was on a Soi heading to 3rd Road. I plead old age and Alzheimers. Oh wait a minute, what was this topic about?
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#42 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

well you don't get much cruder then this for a map attempt,

obviously I'm only basing this on the info on here and looking at the Virtual MapJack link.

If the location isn't quite accurate thene please let me know.

The small side soi it's is on is opposite the large sawasdee hotel, almost opposite the top of Soi Honey. The street Boom is on also joins up with Soi Xzyte.

Yep, as far as I remember, there is a dentist now, where the 7eleven used to be ...

#43 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

It turned out to be a good night at the bar. As a volunteer was selected from the crowd, to his delight I may add, the chair show was underway.
The two girls, Je & Sunny caressed, cavorted and semi striped their volunteer whilst they got completely naked. They did however only give their attention to their victim and we only seen their asses..

I have some pics of the event but the quality is low due to me using my i-phone.. My camera battery ran out before the show. boo hoo.

Attached Files

• Nikka likes this

#44 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

Great stuff SLBT... :clapclap:

Now then...how about me and you get in that cubicle with those two..just a thought... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#45 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Those girls are not shy in the slightest... It was certainly an eye opener for me shu-aaar!!!

#46 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

Crikey :shock: that geezer has some huge manboobs.

#47 paulyb77

paulyb77
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

:D Baby Boom seems to be taking over from SF in the entertainment stakes.SF needs to step it up as BB also has a much nicer bar layout.

#48 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:35 AM

At one time Stringfellows had scheduled "shows" every evening, but the BIB paid a visit one night and that was the end of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci