Baby Boom Agogo

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:52 PM

This is the place where you can post your pics and tell your tales from Baby Boom! :D

Thanks fellas! :rock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

Okay here are the first pics of girls from Baby Boom. Forgot her name already but she was working in Bar Anaconda before.Not my type of girl but maybe some of you will like her.
Cheers
Bo

Attached Files

Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#3 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:30 PM

I wanna say Pim but I could be wrong.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#4 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

I wanna say Pim but I could be wrong.

That is JAY

#5 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:58 AM

Here is another one from Baby Boom. Her name is Nadja or Nadeer as far as I remember.But to be honest she´s not the one you have to remember.Speaks very very little english and the massage she gave me after we had sex was much better than the sex. Anyway.
Cheers
Bo

Attached Files

Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#6 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:29 AM

Some photos of the party night, enjoyed by a good group and the girls were running around getting drinks, dancing, paying attention to us and being bf'd of course.. All in the name of party spirits.

Some of the pics are out of sync with each other but I assume it won't be a drama..

Enjoy the pics

:love:

:butterfly:

Attached Files

#7 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:37 AM

And a few more delights of the night

Attached Files

#8 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:04 AM

Nice reporting there buddy :D

I had to take a second look and she does have your name on her back :clapclap: :clapclap:

#9 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:38 AM

Good eyesight OTS... I was gonna put bar fined on her back as well, but was getting too pissed and feck knows what it would have eventually said so I stopped the painting and off she went out to have a dance..

#10 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:00 PM

Nice to see you reporting again from the front lines...I know your camera has been flashing away. Thanks for sharing bud.

How much longer you in Pattaya for?

#11 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:49 AM

It's so good when we have a Dude on the ground reporting fresh from a new venue and at least it looks they're trying to be a little bit different there with some of the activities.

Although Baby Boom's staff might not be the cutest around, there's still a few I see that tick enough of the Monkey's boxes.

Great stuff SLBT 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#12 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:35 AM

Cheers boyos...

@ Hootster, Not too sure of the duration laddie. I can't get an entry visa as yet as all the natives are in-fighting again... Time will tell I guess..

@ DC, It does seem like Josh the owner wants to give us another venue to chill out in. He is trying his best what with there being a less concentrated presence on the ground (LB Mongers).

I was pissed as a fart and so I'm surprised to say the least that all of the pics actually turned out!! lol.

No pics for a bit from me as I am laid up in bed with Gastro-enteritis. Not good felas, not good at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci