• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#13 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

wondering if my best bet might be to just stay a few days in both areas :lol:

No need to stay at two different places ? You can just use the skytrain to get from Nana to Patpong (Sala Daeng) You just change at Siam Central and they run every 5 to 10 minutes.

Hope these maps will help.

Attached Files

#14 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:22 PM

wondering if my best bet might be to just stay a few days in both areas :lol:

Why go to the hassle of uprooting yourself kendal, they are both in easy distance of each other by Skytrain (up to midnight) or Taxi :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#15 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:25 PM

I see OTS beat me to it by a minute :clapclap:

#16 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

I see OTS beat me to it by a minute :clapclap:

Good luck Sunday mate I think it should be a hell of a game ! Nothing like the Premiership game.

Sorry to have brought it off topic.

#17 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:25 AM

There is one small problem with BTS commute from Nana to Patpong.. BTS is closed after I think 23:00... or is it 24:00. Anyways I had some problems last time, me and Lisa almost had to walk home to Nana, we caught one of last trains home. :angel:

BR

#18 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

There is one small problem with BTS commute from Nana to Patpong.. BTS is closed after I think 23:00... or is it 24:00. Anyways I had some problems last time, me and Lisa almost had to walk home to Nana, we caught one of last trains home. :angel:

BR

The BTS stop's running at midnight

You nearly had to walk home????, are you saying you couldnt find a TAXI in BANGKOK Rob? :lol:

#19 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

It was on Christmas night my friend, there was big concert in front of Siam Paragon and like few 1.000 guys with same problems. Believe me, walking home from Siam Square would be faster then waiting for taxi to drive us back to Aspen... :loco:

BR

#20 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:21 AM

I like both areas
Personally, stick around Nana plaza, soi 6 sukhumvit soi nana block, that's 80/20 rule
Patpong is fun once passed all the street vendors.
Not been there in about three years though.
Does the Mamasan (Gang I think is her name) still have that dark blue dress?
Anyone has her size, I'll buy her a new one
So many LB So Little Time

#21 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

patpong to me is were the ugly sister n ugly brother went to become pimps n mamasons n mang da's after they couldnt get work on the beach roads at 4am, its got that seedy ontop of seedy vibe

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

Ach it's horses for courses...I remember Patpong in it's heyday in the late 80's and mid 90's before they shut down all the live shows...it was the place to be for sure and every bar was full of good clean fun.

Nana then was just full of beer bars like the Hogs Breath and other such unusual names which escape me...I was fond of Soi Cowboy in those days but liked the odd grope in the Liquid Lounge... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci