Is one better than the other?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 kendal1972

kendal1972
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

looking at my christmas/new year 2012 trip already!
I'm thinking of adding some extra time on and taking in bangkok while i'm at it but is one area better than the other i.e. Patpong vs Nana?

#2 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

Personally I would prefer Nana, and Patpong is only 10-15 minutes away on the BTS

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

For ladyboys.....Nana is better by someway.

#4 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:28 PM

OTS and myself took a wee trip over to patpong last time we were both in the big smoke.. It wasnt anything to write about and we each had 1 beer and left back to nana...

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:45 PM

Was that your 200 baht daily limit gone? :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:49 PM

:clapclap: you crack me up obi-wan... draught is 50 baht in some places, so a guid wee night ooot ye ken laddie...

#7 kendal1972

kendal1972
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:55 PM

:!: not even gonna pretend i can understand a scotsman.
so reading between the lines it's not exactly difficult to get to patpong if i were to fancy a change of scenery.

#8 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

You'll have a good night there by all accounts, just that I fancy nana more. I'm more comfortable around there and it's close to the room as well... If you've never been, give it a blast matey..

#9 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

OTS and myself took a wee trip over to patpong last time we were both in the big smoke.. It wasnt anything to write about and we each had 1 beer and left back to nana...

1 super fast beer :D I don't think it even touched the sides on the way down :lol:

Nana beats Patpong every time for me

#10 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

:!: not even gonna pretend i can understand a scotsman.
so reading between the lines it's not exactly difficult to get to patpong if i were to fancy a change of scenery.

No but it is coming back in rush hour for SLBT :lol: We changed at Siam and it was packed. I got off at Nana and where is the main guy ? On the next train behind me. So glad it was only a five minute wait :lol: :lol:

#11 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:39 PM

kendal1972, check out this thread: King's Castle 3 and King's Corner Update.

I would recommend you do check out Patpong if you have the time. Many guys visiting don't realize that KC3 has a number of part time staff, university student LBs who work on weekends and school holidays. So depending on when you visit it can be hit or miss. While the numbers aren't as high as in the Nana Plaza area, there can be some real beauties at KC3 on the weekends and school holidays.

KC3 has a mix of postops and preops, approximately 50:50 but varies depending on the night. The lbs will be honest about their status re: post/pre op.

KC is a mix of around 70% postops and 30% ggs, so probably not an interesting bar for you to visit.

#12 kendal1972

kendal1972
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:54 PM

wondering if my best bet might be to just stay a few days in both areas :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci