Nat of Jenny Star

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 12:10 AM

i think shane and pat are talking about different girls. but dylan i went back to natacha room back in march and was there for 2 dys and nights high as a kite fuckin on Ice :shock: .... did not know it was at the time ... bad bad shit bro.. its a shame as once they are on that shit 85% of the time its game over that meth is a sucker. i know another lovely LB in pattaya whom i saw in sept , and knew she was on it so i left and i am tryin to ween her of it , i check on her in dec but hey we aint fuckin samaritans , but i cannot see lives go to waste :twisted:

#14 shaneuk

shaneuk
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:29 AM

Hi, there is a post op working out of JSB Pattaya def called Nat or Natalie. Big silicone tits & slender frame. She is an Ex friend of mine who used to live in Soi Yensabai. On my last visit to Pattaya she spotted me & wanted me to go off with her to her room. She has, unfortunately succumbed to the yaba, which has seen her go down & down. I politely refused her offer. She used to be ok, then started asking me to buy her yaba & giving me her bullshit & stuff, but she never once stole from me. Its sad but true that once that yaba shit gets hold of you there is only one way your life is heading!!!. She will do herself no favours by stealing & sparking up in front of clients. Stay well clear i say, no matter how good she might look. What if the Boys in Brown (POLICE) decided to raid her place after a tip off & one of you were in there? you would be fucked to. Keep it real guys, Shane UK :shock:

Attached Files

#15 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:11 PM

havent seen her before... is she still working in JSB, pat?

#16 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:18 AM

Ive seen her wandering around Walking street around 6-8 am over the last week. She looks out of it. She is barely able to stand up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci