Nat of Jenny Star

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:05 AM

There is a post op who works out of Jenny Star Bar in Pattaya called Nat. She is very glamorous & usually wears her hair up, she has nice silicon tits and is very chatty.
Recently she was staying at the Day Night Hotel however, she probably moves around.
Anyway, she is both a thief and a lousy fuck!
She stole some property from me out of my hotel room so a few nights later I established where she lived and retrieved these goods.
In conversation with some of her colleagues i have since learnt that she is serial petty thief and is always on the look out for items of value which she soon sells in order to satisfy her drug habit.
She Is Bad News :evil:

#2 anto24

anto24
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:00 AM

Wil definitly stay clear of that 1.Dont need that shit when on holiday.Hope a lot of people cop on to her.
Anto

#3 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 01:54 AM

WOULD THAT BE NATACHA FROM JSB WHO LOOKS LIKE Venus ??

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2006 - 03:09 AM

No, nothing like her :?

#5 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:39 AM

I think I've just had a very unpleasant encounter with this gal.

Edit: Oh no I haven't, different gal.

#6 Dylan

Dylan
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 05:14 PM

Hey,Pat
do you have apic? I have had a bad encounter with a girl who took me for about a 10 minute ride on her moto and demanded I buy her cigarettes and sprite and condoms. Upon entering her rather nice room. she treid to charge me for the Ice she smoked(I dont smoke Ice) She tried to fuck me for about 30 seconds and I said go slowly so she ripped off the condom and said I was a aliar. She was a pathetic person but very beautiful.

She is at Jennys bar and is one of the finer looking girls usually dancing on the bar. BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!

#7 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 05:33 PM

Dylan, could this gal be the object of your ire?

http://www2.lb-69.co...ia_Pattaya.html

#8 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2006 - 09:58 PM

I did have some pic's of Nat however, in order to get back the stuff she stole from me, it was agreed that I never post them on the internet. Nat does not appear to be around at present here in Pattaya but be assured she is seriously bad news and many of the other LB's are also fearful of her and understand the crimes which she consistently commits :shock:

#9 shaneuk

shaneuk
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 05:03 AM

Hi, there is a post op working out of JSB Pattaya def called Nat or Natalie. Big silicone tits & slender frame. She is an Ex friend of mine who used to live in Soi Yensabai. On my last visit to Pattaya she spotted me & wanted me to go off with her to her room. She has, unfortunately succumbed to the yaba, which has seen her go down & down. I politely refused her offer. She used to be ok, then started asking me to buy her yaba & giving me her bullshit & stuff, but she never once stole from me. Its sad but true that once that yaba shit gets hold of you there is only one way your life is heading!!!. She will do herself no favours by stealing & sparking up in front of clients. Stay well clear i say, no matter how good she might look. What if the Boys in Brown (POLICE) decided to raid her place after a tip off & one of you were in there? you would be fucked to. Keep it real guys, Shane UK :shock:

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2006 - 09:29 PM

In actual fact I saw her last night in JSB :shock: Another one of her trademarks is that she always wears one of those money type belts in a holster manner across her chest.
She glared at me while I bought drinks for the likes of Lek, Nok, Sara and Kat :lol: Eventually she became so pissed off that she was being ignored and cleared off :lol:

Fuck Her :twisted:

#11 wumme117

wumme117
  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 23 September 2006 - 09:36 PM

we want the pic,s off her

#12 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:07 PM

did the lb you are talking about used to have a free gallery on this site in the pattaya section, as she was hot and someone who was always good 2 meet while in pattaya.[/img]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci