• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 kendal1972

kendal1972
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

I spend the first few days walking by the bars till my legs hurt :loco:
Finally grow some balls and go into La Bamba, very enjoyable ST with the White Winged Wonder :D
then i get sick! figures :sad:

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

That's disappointing to read Kendal.....but then what happened after you felt better ?

Many of us went through a stage of being nervous about taking those first steps into ladyboy territory, I know I certainly did :blush:

#3 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:07 PM

Best cure for that is some whisky chasers...have 3 of those and you';; walk into any LB bar and not give a shit....worked for me 10 yrs ago...and guess what ny ever 1st bar was ?...Casanova!!...how scary was that !!.... :rock:

#4 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:24 PM

Kendal, nice you went to La Bamba. That is always an experience, a very nice laydback bar, run by Nok, who selected a nice set of girls. I especially appreciated Sindy.

For your digestive problems, use Loperamide, Racecadotril, and Nifuraxozide. Each of them acts on a different part, hence you may use them as a combination.

Do not drink whisky if you have digestive problems, because with alcohol consumption they will only get worse.

Nick Bullseye

#5 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:36 PM

Dr bull...do you have to take everything so literally...where is your sense of humour .

#6 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

Dr bull...do you have to take everything so literally...where is your sense of humour .

In the gutter... :lol:

Nick Bullseye

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:08 PM

You didn't have a Burger King just before did you... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#8 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:55 PM

:funny: If he'd been in BKK I would've asked about Nana Burger. 8)

#9 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:18 AM

if you were licking the brown patch until it became pink, theres your anwer to the cause of sickness. :D
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#10 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:11 AM

Not to outdo Dr Bull, recipe I use in Asia and always with me:
Immodium Quick Sidolve, 3 times a day, If not solved, Ciprofloxacin 2 times a day for 3 days. Fixes the Lower Plumbing Parts.
Upper Plumbing: 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda in a full glass of Water.
So many LB So Little Time

#11 31state

31state
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:24 AM

if you were licking the brown patch until it became pink, theres your anwer to the cause of sickness. :D

hahaha :lol:

#12 kendal1972

kendal1972
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:30 AM

lol, dont think it was burger king. i got sick not long after mcdonalds, could be coincidence but who knows!
seriously enjoyed my time there even if it was just a week and am looking at going again as soon as spending funds allow(note no mention of flights etc just the spending money lol) 8)
will take the advice on board for next time thanks guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci