Photo

VOTE HERE ! Are you TOP, BOTTOM or VERSATILE?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your favorite role:

What is your favorite role:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#13 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 09:34 AM

Ya, I know Daphnie, she's a friend, now what about Cee? never heard this name..any info available?
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#14 Tim4As-TS

Tim4As-TS
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 10:54 AM

Hi again, Rami. Daphnie is a great person. I spent 3 weeks with her around Cebu, Bohol, and Boracay last year. I am relucatant to say too much about Cee because I really do care for her. But the board is about sharing and you have been helpful to me :) Cee is tall and thin with a beautiful face. She isn't huge, but has a beautiful, thin 6.5-7" which she really knows how to use. She works in Cascades. She has been on Asian-TS (twice - before and after boob-job) and I have seen her pics on previews from Asian Shemalesxxx. I really like her a lot - sweet girl, caring, & fun.

#15 cocksucker

cocksucker
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:00 AM

newbie here. i would like trying the bottom position. may need a few beers first

#16 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 01:47 PM

Cocksucker, yeah you need few beers and ladyboy that like to be top, and know what she's doing.
Tim, thanks for information, from my observation Cascade become home to many gorgeous girls,it's a big improvement from the past. I been there this week, a lot of fun. Still dont know who's Cee, but had good fun in toilet with Janeth and Mariata tried to pick me up... :lol: Will definitely ask for Cee next time I'm there.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#17 Tim4As-TS

Tim4As-TS
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 03:09 PM

Good luck and enjoy cocksucker. A few beers but not too many! And as Rami says it helps to have a girl who knows what she is doing. I find it still hurts for a few seconds with the bigger girls and it definitely hurt the first time, but the pleasure makes up for it in the end :lol: Rami, good luck finding Cee I don't think you will regret it. Sounds like a good time in the toilet :lol: I feel that Casanova is easily the best ladyboy bar in Bkk now. Great girls, larger (means slightly quieter, less smoke, and less crowded), and a good atmosphere.

#18 Jigs

Jigs
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 11:04 PM

i vote in as a topper but maybe the vote will have me change my vote[/u]

#19 dreamer

dreamer
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 11:35 PM

I've read alot about Daphnie, and it's all good.

Everybody who has been with her say's she is one hot lady,
Doe's anybody have any pics?
dreamer

#20 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 09:17 AM

Daphnie is ms.philippines on this forum,you can contact her if you would like. Regarding Casanova it's bit complicated for me, my first and second LB girlfriends coming from this bar, so I'm burned for old generation of gals there. In addition I made stupid decision to fuck around more in this bar, so right now it's 4 gals trying to get what is belong to them(in their opinion) every time I'm going there. It's no free meals in this world, if you not paying money, you paying much bigger price with on all the trouble that comes after...:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#21 Guymac

Guymac
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 09:13 PM

I have not had the pleasure of Daphnie but spoke to her on the phone when I was in BKK last year - for one reason or another (I was travelling south and she was with a fellah already) we didn't hook up.

As for pictures, I have several from the lady herself - if you strike up a rapport with her I am sure she will send you a couple. She's is very hot though!! Next time I'm in Thailand...

The Mac

#22 Lefty

Lefty
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:23 AM

IMO, Being versatile is the only way to go with ladyboys, except in the cases of the ones who are too small, equipment Wise, to be a top. Otherwise, if one does not take the opportunity to enjoy all the many options available with a ladyboy, why not just stick with GGs? :)

#23 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:28 AM

Definitely bottom. I love having a sexy ladyboy top fuck me. Especially when she is wearing something sexy!! Nice! Would love to meet a hot ladyboy top who is into mild D/S....

#24 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 01:49 AM

It's a strange feeling to be top only, already one months already...maybe too stressful with my work and cant relax bottom way. Too much aggression in my body.. :twisted:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci