Photo

VOTE HERE ! Are you TOP, BOTTOM or VERSATILE?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your favorite role:

What is your favorite role:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:00 PM

Statistics is a boring thing, but right now with over 1000 members to LadyboyHunter we can find some answers...So bring yoir choice ladies and gentlemen: are you TOP or BOTTOM or VERSATILE when having sex with LB.The voting is anonymous, but you are welcome to explain yourself as well. Me for versatile working the best and it depends on my ladyboy partner choice.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#2 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:29 AM

Definitely a top. But have gone down a couple of times.

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 05:56 PM

Ya, we all go down, but not stay down.. :wink:

P. S. % of voters is very low, someone can explain me that phenomenon? Or most of the members unsure about their preferences? Guys is anonymous, come on !
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 chris dit kiki

chris dit kiki
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:45 PM

Rami,
As i've never tried i cannot vote. to speak frankly, I do not know yet what it will occur... :D

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:57 PM

Honest answer, I hope you will try soon and will able to decide :!:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 peaches

peaches
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:14 AM

call me simple call me stupid, but what does it mean anyway? Top or bottom? I can imagine what it might be, but I know I've come to the right place for the perfect answer ;)

#7 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:21 AM

Top means your like to fuck ladyboy,bottom mean you like to get fucked by ladyboy, versatile mean you like both ways.You see it's easy, like to find gorgeous LB at lower Sukhumvit... :lol:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#8 peaches

peaches
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:42 AM

Top means your like to fuck ladyboy,bottom mean you like to get fucked by ladyboy, versatile mean you like both ways.You see it's easy, like to find gorgeous LB at lower Sukhumvit... :lol:

ah, ok, thx for clearing that up! My vote is in! As an 'allrounder', but a newbie, I found bottom wasn't easy at all :shock:

#9 chris dit kiki

chris dit kiki
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:08 AM

Honest answer, I hope you will try soon and will able to decide :!:

To my mind, it's a question of feeling and depends of my partner ... I'm open-minded and happy to try new experiences !

But speaking is not same as doing :?

#10 Tim4As-TS

Tim4As-TS
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 07:02 AM

I was only interested in topping when I first started seeing ladyboys, but I gradually grew more curious until I just had to try being a bottom. Now I actually prefer bottom although I still love to top :D I had great experiences with Linda (my 2nd), Rita (my 3rd), and Talesha (my 4th) as a bottom. A very hot, feminine tv on Samet took my cherry and I haven't looked back since!

#11 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:43 PM

Great top girsl you got in your collection, Rita was my second ladyboy back in 2002, however that night she played bottom, not to scare me...:-)
I just has a big fight with my lady girfriend, and came to Obsession(than Rita worked there) to relax. She was crazy and pushy same we all know her, but later on when I bumped in her ouside the Nana, she convinced me to go PB hotel for night of fun.She got a member card for this hotel..:-) What can I say, it was good decision in all ways.
Teresa even better top, we spent many great nights together, I just saw her last night at Casanova. To complete you TOP10 collection, try Natalie and Lusi, they are hot tops as well.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#12 Tim4As-TS

Tim4As-TS
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:12 PM

Rami, you are totally right about Rita and Talesha. They are both sweet and fun as well as being totally hot and sexy. I have always wanted to try Natalie - one day soon :D and I contacted Lusi a few times, but we haven't met yet. Daphnie - a ladyboy from the Phillipines - who spends a lot of time in Bkk is amazing and I love Cee who really knows how to top as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci