total noob question about...foreskin

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 mistertom

mistertom
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hehe, I see. But what I meant was, would they understand if I asked them if they can pull their foreskin back or not?

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:02 PM

While it's nice to flick your tongue round a nice clean helmet it's not always guaranteed it's going to be that way...I prefer the lucky dip approach and see what turns up or indeed flops out back in the Loom. ;-)

While I understand and appreciate your preferences Thai LB's might get annoyed or just say yes then wonder why you get annoyed in the scrummage.

Or you could be devious and say you hab big cock? Then ask her for a sneak peek...but if you've gone that far she'll expect you to take her. :roll:

Slap their arses and bang it in them. :thumbs:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 mistertom

mistertom
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

Thanks a lot for the advice! ;) Does anyone else have any tips?

#16 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

I've never inquired about this,and never thought to. The girls typically are fastidious in their personal hygiene, taking showers before the festivities...and knowing their cocks are likely to receive attention, take special care in insuring that their cocks are squeaky clean.

...and i've yet to find a girl whose foreskin didn't slip easily down with just a little gentle persuasion, and saliva. (Though i'm told they exist). My advice is to not worry about this too much. There's just too many girls available and what you seek is easy to find.
Nix

#17 mistertom

mistertom
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:44 AM

Considering how many of them are online, I'd be curious to see one in real life and how frequently it occurs among them. Thanks for the tip!

#18 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:48 AM

Sorry to ressurect an old thread, and for the newbie question but...is phimosis still common amongst ladyboys in BKK?...

It is a very common problem throughout Southeast Asian. Some can pull it back, some cannot.

#19 mistertom

mistertom
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

So, out of the 4 girls I encountered, 2 had no issues, one could barely pull it down when soft (about 10% when hard), and the other was completely tight. Of course, further analysis is required for better statistics! ;)

#20 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

I must admit I love peeling the foreskin back and I find it a turnoff when there unable too do that.. as Petesie says I often get a quick grope or look see before heading to the loom... or take pot luck...

One of my biggest turn offs is the Pino LB's who often look like their cocks have been hacked at with a knife ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci