Rose

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#13 mrh79

mrh79
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

Pleased to report, i bumped into Rose last night. Returned to Pattaya at christmas time she said, and intends to hang around for at least another month. Can normally be found just outside Hot Tuna by the crafts / souvenir shop.

She still has her restaurant, own car, rented place in town, and a bag full of money no doubt! Still on / off with that russian guy apparantly, but can pick and choose when she decides to work.

Great experience. Dont think anything beats her blow jobs - worth travelling several thousands of miles , alone for! Treat her well ...

#14 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:48 AM

She still has her restaurant, own car, rented place in town, and a bag full of money no doubt! Still on / off with that russian guy apparantly,

I for one am glad to hear that the cult of sponsorship has spread internationally .

I believe it started out in central Europe but has now spread as far a field as Russia .

Missionaries are being sent to India and the Middle East as we speak .
Where your friend you ?

#15 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

Fun response soulboy. The Thai LB international network is spreading at a rapid rate. Keeps the internet shops busy with the LBs firing off their loving emails around the globe.

Rose is gorgeous. Didn't know she was in the restaurant business but coincidentally I meet up with Hung Helen on my last trip and she told me she owned a Bangkok restaurant as well. The sisters are branching out from beauty salons.

#16 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

What is the latest on Rose?

Does anyone have any contact info to share via private message? :)

I'll be back in LOS in two weeks and just thought I should set some stuff up :)

#17 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

I've been in Pattaya for the last five days and thus far no sign of her, but then again she does have quite a thriving business outside the P4P scene and of course she just may have gone back under the surgeons knife.

#18 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

Just to let you all know... I was in Pattaya three weeks ago and I had the pleasure of getting to meet Rose.
She's a cutie and a really nice person. She picked me up at my hotel and we went for a drive in her car and then back to the loom ;)

She's still in Pattaya and Hot Tuna, but not as often as before as she's helping out at her moms(?) restaurant. And also she's pretty busy with her regular social life I take it...

But, we had a really nice short time ;) :D

#19 mrh79

mrh79
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

thought I'd bump this thread . No visit to pattaya would be the same without seeing Rose . Surprised she isn't spoke about on here more often, but then I guess maybe cos she's post op. Does she still hang out around hot tuna & outside the shop there ? Anyone seen her lately and got any good news for me that she's still around... Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci