Rose

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:49 PM

Been checking out the many youtube videos on Pattaya nightlife and have seen the famous (infamous?) Rose on several of them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

IMHO, she is one of the sexiest, most beautiful and most passable LB's ever. I think I read on another thread here that she is now a postie. Is this true? If it is, that is really a shame! I have little or no interest in post-ops but if she is still around, I think she would and could change my mind about that! Is she still in Pattaya?

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

Yes, it is true she is now a postop. Don't rule out postops - you never know unless you try! There are some bms who find they are still better than ggs.

I think last reports were she still works out of Hot Tuna Bar on Walking Street.

#3 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:36 PM

Keeping my mind and options open rxpharm, especially concering the lovely Rose! :harhar:

Just read se7ven's post in the General section where he posted a couple pics of her on the beach...looks like still has IT! She just oozes sex appeal in videos and photos...can't imagine what it's like to see her in person! But I hope I get the chance in January.

#4 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:27 AM

oh how i luv girls with no hormone power of there own thats always so refreshing. and lumpy tranny silicon hips n ass, oh sign me up thats always so sexy. post ops should have there heads shaved , be put in prison and be forced to do 5 baht shortimes in a make shift tent in the prison laundry section, if its not eyebrows that arent eyebrows that take a arch only a drunk god would make on a humans temples and weve all seen theese both with gg n lb's in thailand then its silicon, silicon face cheek lump or hip ass lump. again i can only referance the tity pop wishes i had as i carry them over to silicon ass chunk pop desires, please katoeys on the threads keep your dam 5 inch thrills n ease up on making your hips full of dents.

#5 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:42 AM

Whatever... :roll:

Yeah, we get it boom, not many LB's live up to your high standards.

Sheesh!

#6 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:47 AM

its not that mate, my point is she could skip the make up, the toe n nail polish, skip the snip n silicon n im happy. my standards are basically keep it simple n natural, shes a hot ass ladyboy but she ruined herself. she should of done nothing but the tit job n she would of been one of the greats.

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:03 AM

my standards are basically keep it simple n natural, shes a hot ass ladyboy but she ruined herself. she should of done nothing but the tit job n she would of been one of the greats.

Maybe you're forgetting that she's not doing it for you or any other farang.

Those sisters are doin' it for themselves :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:26 AM

Well, we're all entitled to our opinions. And we have the choice to take the LB's or leave 'em. I personally have no complaints other than the "snip job" but that's her business, isn't it?

Maybe I'm being too sensitive or a big :baby: but this is the second time I've made comments about LB's I thought were hot and you responded with negative comments about them. Just not sure why you feel the need to do that.

#9 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:25 PM

So, where is she located these days?
Does she still work at any bar in Pattaya?
As mentioned above, Hot Tuna Bar?

Or what is the latest news? :)

#10 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

Anyone? :-)

#11 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

IMHO, she is one of the sexiest, most beautiful and most passable LB's ever.

So agree.

#12 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

So, where is she located these days?
Does she still work at any bar in Pattaya?
As mentioned above, Hot Tuna Bar?

Or what is the latest news? :)

I usuall catch up with Rose during my movements around Pattaya but she was no where to be seen in Oct/Nov 11. But that does not necessarily surprise me because Rose is a bit of an entrepreneur with various business on the go apart from selling her arse/pussy :D

For instance she also has a restaurant on the outskirts of Bangkok and does give that place plenty of attention or maybe she has gone under the surgeons knife once again, not that she needs to :sad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci