No ladydude can resist me

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#25 Ladyboy Legend

Ladyboy Legend
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:48 AM

Mod's please file this report in the section marked Fiction ,although it is quite funny :lol:

Did you fly Bombay in from Phuket especially for your gig LL :?

Yo, son. You just made me realize i forgot to explain my steeze my steelo. Ya boy is into anonymous sex. I give my hoes nick names just like on flava of love. It aint the same bomb ayyyyeee.
get with it 8)

part 3 and pics comin soon. yes nigga, you will see action pics.
get with it

#26 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:06 AM

What a refreshing post and a pisser at that.

Dude get ya crack ass down to phuket and let Pond have her way wichya......you look a good size for her....

Cheers

i just realised im too old to talk cool....
Live to ride, ride to live.

#27 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:20 AM

This is perfect for you guys who believed Saharzies bogus adventure:
http://www.lb-69.com...uket_debut.html

Now you have the mexican gangsta out of Chi-town puttin us all to shame by nailing biathes for free. :oops:

No wonder so many farangs are such easy targets while in LOS.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#28 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:25 AM

keep it coming legendboy.
some bro,s only pickin on you coz you black aaaaaaaight.!
respect. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#29 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:31 AM

So now we can add Ali G's 11 year old son to the list of the not so famous dabblers.

Lucky luciano would be spinning in his grave as these little boy gangsters

#30 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:14 AM

Dude why you say Nigga? Nigga is not a nice user friendly term.

#31 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

when i look at your pic....i get F...... jealous...you remind me so much of another hansume guy from SA who was a former member in here...
Posted Image

but he had to leave as some people got jealous over all the freebies he got as well.... :(

dont listen to what other people says.....just give it GAZ... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#32 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:45 PM

What a wind-up this little prick is.
Pressing "Ignore". Click

#33 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

I dont think its right to use the N word..... its not right ... As much as i like to swear ... i think all the BM are here are matured and gentleman .....

Fred

I do enjoy the gangstar talk...... and the response ..... but common show us some pics that you were there man ....
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#34 koko59

koko59
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:52 PM

True or not true is of no importance . At least your trip report is funny to read. For a free ride well you better snatch and grab it.

Whats good yo?
This ya boy Legend. First post here on this forum after months of straight lurkin', stackin that cheese and gainin a bit of knowledge before my first trip to LOS.

Firstly, you may be wonderin', what is a ladydude?
Ladydude is a dude that looks like a lady.
a lady thats packin heat, ya dig?
I aint gay or nothin'.
I just loves the ladydudes

After seeing MINT online, i decided that im goin to take a trip to Thailand to break her off for free.
Yes, mothafucka, i said free.
Did it happen? you just gotta wait to find out.

First off, let me say yall full of shit, man.
Yall had me walkin round with 20,000 baht in my pocket thinkin this is the price of a night out. Well let me tell you my story. The story of a true pimp. Keepin' it real, shinin' like a mothafucka, and exposing these ladyboy myths in the process.

I woke up on August 1st 2009, bags packed, wallet heavy as a mothafucka. Got dressed and called yellow Cab for a ride to the O'hare airport in Chicago. Got there with a bit of time to spare. Went to chili's got a little liquor in my system (I stays with Yak in my system.). Boarded my flight. with every hour that went by, thoughts of little, young, sexy, well-hung ladydudes ran through my mind. I was cravin' them boys like a fiend craves that rock. (i aint gay or nothin, no homo). Man i was fienin so hard, i went to bathroom on the flight and "relieved" my stress, bruh.

Finally got there, after what seemed like an eternity. Walked outside to smoke me a newport, and this little Thai man came up to talkin bout some "bung lung ru", I said, "nigga, you betta get out my face, imma give ya to the count of three." I dont think he knew what i was saying, but he could tell by my tone, i aint one to be messed with, ya heard? So what was done was done, i headed to my hotel up in Pattaya. Got settled in, had a little G-nap, keep me thugin. I woke up accessed lb-69 forum, found a highly recommended bar, put on my fresh supras, my slims, a nice fitted, i was geeked up, boy-boy.

i got to the Jenny star bar, feelin like a boss. Got my baht stacked up, fresher than a motherfucker. I walked in and DAMN YO, right off the bat Bombay hopped on it talkin about she loves my style, my swagga. within 5 minutes she was ready to bounce, i didnt even buy a ladyboy drink, no barfine. We went back to my place. Said, "im finna get in yo chest, baby", I layed her down, made that ass clap, had her moanin at the top of her lungs, man. We were goin strong way into the AM, woke up at 10 AM and did it again. We got showered, and i reached for my wallet, and she grabbed my arm and said, "no, no pay". Hell yeah, man, i aint complainin. We talked, ya know? Did a little conversating. She told me pretty much that its nice to get a break from the norm, of old ass tranny chasers, and that she should be paying me.

This is the end of part 1 of Ladyboy Legend's first trip to Pattaya.
continued... 8)

Pictures will be up soon, man.

#35 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:10 PM

Ladyboy Legend, interesting story - so looking forward to how you find Mint in Pattaya with the help of Captain Outrageous! :lol:

#36 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:18 PM

I'm loving it so far.

Playa - ignore the haters

Stay black

Peace

Out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users