Photo

Scottie's "fantasy becomes reality" trip report.

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#1 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

Hi everyone, I've touched down safe and sound in LOS, it's certainly been an amazing few months leading up to my first trip. I never ever thought that I'd actually get around to overcoming my own doubts and lack of confidence to make such a trip into a reality. But here I am less than 24 hours after touching down, sitting at my laptop with a grin bigger than a split watermelon after having my first ever barfine/ST last night with the one and only LB I had on my must do list no less! I almost had to ask the waiter at breakfast this morning to pinch me, just to make sure it was all real.

With that said, allow me to share with you a bit of a running diary of my first night in LOS. Sorry if it's a bit long, I'd expect the ongoing updates to be a little shorter but figured that you may get a wry smile of my first impressions and experiences. Plus it saves me keeping a diary!

God I hate air travel...

After a short flight to Melbourne and a little milling about at the international check in, I boarded the flight to Bangkok. First thing I did that morning was to log into the airlines web site to see how the seat allocation was looking, I was relieved to see that it appeared I had a whole middle row of seats to myself. I'm a big guy and the novelty of air travel was lost long ago and even the thought of what awaited me at my destination wasn't enough to enthuse me for the next nine and a half hours of squirming and the constant battle of trying, unsuccessfully, to get comfortable for anything longer than 10 minutes at a time.

Jetstar may need to change their name to upsell. It's remarkable to see the added enthusiasm of the cabin crew when there's money to be made from all the in flight extras as opposed to them being standard inclusions. I wonder if they are working individually on commission? Then again, it was a budget flight and that's how they do it I suppose. Armed with a foot long Subway BLT, two bottles of water, my trusty Creative Zen media player, a packet of starburst fruit chews and a Dean Koontz novel, I settled in.

Ten hours later....

Got to hand it to Thai Immigration, it was perhaps the easiest and quickest I have seen in any country that I have visited. After grabbing my suitcase I headed out to the appropriately named "Meeting Point" absolutely certain that my driver to the hotel would not be waiting for me. But no, there was my name up in lights, well moreso so scrawled in texta on a piece of cardboard, but none the less, I was pleasantly surprised that I was going to get to the hotel without incident.

Some 20 minutes or so later I arrived at the Aspen Suites and checked in. The suite is very impressive, fully self contained and very well kitted out. This is home base for the next week or so.

Sleep time or short time??

After a quick orientation of the room the question presented itself..."OK, do I go to bed or do I go out for a look around?" as I had started to pull up a little tired and worse for wear from the flight. A quick check of my emails made that decision for me as I had heard from fellow BM eslmiker who had arrived the day before and was going to be at Guess Bar around 10-10.30. It had just gone 10pm so after sternly reminding myself what the purpose of the trip was, I hopped in the shower, got changed, quickly double checked Google Earth to see where Guess Bar was (big mistake) and headed off to see whether I was in fact a man or a mouse as I still wasn't 100% sure I would be able to commit to walking into one of these places when it came to the crunch.

Lost in LOS....a rookie mistake, you hate to see it...

I strode out of the hotel and up the street where, coming the other way, was a guy holding hands with a very attractive local lass. I couldn't help but give him a knowing smile as we passed each other. "You sleazy bastard" I grinned at him. "Damn straight" his slight head nod in reply seemed to indicate.

After getting down to the end of Sukhumvit 2 I started to wonder if I shouldn't have looked a little more into just exactly where I was supposed to be going. The night was a sea of neon and I laughed to myself as I thought the area looked a little bit like out of a scene from "Blade Runner". I wasn't too concerned that I hadn't stumbled across Guess Bar yet, figuring it was probably just a little further away than I thought. The lure of a more concentrated crowd of people and a buzz of activity eventually got me to the Nana Complex so I knew I musn't be too far away.

I wandered up and down Sukhumvit 4, fending off crotch grabbers and offering polite "Hi, how's it going" or "No thanks, I'm looking for my friend" to the multitudes who grab and proposition you as you wander about. The other thing that struck me is, for the most part outside of the "Hello's" and "How are you's" I struggle to understand what people are saying to me. After 45 minutes or so the heat and tiredness is starting to get to me and I appear to be no closer to finding my destination. To compound the error, I wander over the road and head up Sukhumvit 3, getting sweatier and angrier with myself for not checking more thoroughly where I should be going.

Freelancer's....I guess

While walking down S3, and then back up again, now freely admitting that I am hopelessly lost, I pass a group of girls, one of whom is an absolute knockout. Tall, statuesque, incredibly good looking. I start smiling about ten metres before I get to her, she's looking at me and smiling back. As I get close she says "Hi", I stop and have a brief chat with her. Her name was (I think) Jenna. I couldn't figure out whether she was a LB or GG and can't think of a way to put the question to her without feeling like an idiot. I tell her "I just need to go find a buddy, if I can't find him I'll be back here in 10 minutes". She says "OK baby" and leans forward and kisses me, I almost caved and took her there and then, but I had not forgotten the master plan and was determined to find Guess Bar before I went crazy.

As I headed off I immediately thought of all the warnings people have mentioned about dealing with freelancer's, especially newbies. While contemplating the pro's and cons of this I was mobbed by four ladies who proceeded to grope and lick me while firing questions at me left right and centre..."where you from", "where you stay", "I come back loom with you" where the ones I could decipher. I played my by now standard "Hello, no thanks, I'm going to meet a friend" card however this had little effect and for some 20 metres or so it would appear that a rugby scrum had formed as I dragged them down the street, gradually detaching them one by one. While this was amusing in some respects, the fact that all of them were much older, not attractive at all, and looked like they lived on the street made me have a minor panic as my hands flew to my pockets, thinking for sure that I had just been set up and was ripe to be pickpocketed. Thankfully everything was in order. I again reminded myself to be wary figuring that those were the type of freelancer's people would have trouble with while also idly wondering how they made a living being as unattractive and (mostly) toothless as they were.

Your Guess is as good as mine...

By this time I was back at the intersection and headed back over to Sukhumvit 4 figuring I would head back into the NEC, and have a bit more of a detailed look. I headed in, took the escalator on the right, headed up, and did a wander around the first level. I asked the first lady that grabbed me and tried to drag me into a bar "I'm trying to find Guess Bar, can you tell me where it is?". I could barely make out her reply apart from the word "Ladyboy". "Ladyboy?" I repeated, pretending that I was surprised to hear such a thing. She then took my hand and put it on her crotch and held it there. "You like Ladyboy?" she asked, "Ummm...yeah, maybe" I stammered in reply "but I have to meet my friend at Guess Bar before I can find out for sure, can you tell me where it is?" She pointed out towards the entrance of the NEC and then pointed to the left. "Thanks", I said and headed on around to the stairs on the other side, back down and out on to the street again. I wasn't confident of finding the place, having already wandered up and down both sides of the street earlier without success, but headed out again for one last try.

At last!!!!

Coming back up the street after again failing to find it and, after three or four failed attempts to extract directions from tuk-tuk drivers, I finally decided to throw in the towel, chalk it up to experience (or lack thereof) and head back to the hotel. Opposite the NEC there's a road that looked like it goes through to Sukhumvit 2 and i get get back to the hotel more quickly going that way. I head down there and casually look over to my left to see what's in the plaza, which is seemingly deserted.....and there it is, tucked away in the corner. "At last" I think......."but surely Mike's going to be gone by now as I've been wandering around the streets for over an hour".

I abruptly turn to the left and stride towards it, thoughts of fatigue fading with my every step, but wondering whether I should do a bit of reconnaissance first. It becomes apparent that this won't be possible as I realise as I get nearer there's really nowhere else to go without turning around and walking away. I also spy a group of about seven or eight girls out the front who all seem to be looking at me.

With essentially nowhere else to turn I march right up towards them all, smiling like a madman. In my best yawp i announce "Hello everyone, I made it" which draws slightly confused looks and smiles in return. A very attractive LB opens the door and I go in. The first thing I notice....this is my sort of place, I am not a big fan of disco's or large crowded places. This seems far more laid back and relaxed than I had expected it to be, which is a pleasant surprise. The second thing, my entrance doubles the amount of men in the place, but only if you include the fellow behind the bar...

(to be continued...eslmiker just phoned from the lobby, we're adjourning for lunch before he heads off for a few days)

Attached Files

Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#2 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

#3 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:18 PM

DELETED

#4 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

Good start Scottie , i got lost on my first night too we just got to stop researching and let our dicks guide us......

Sorry to of just missed you but plenty of BMS around and all i have met are just the best...

Have fun looking forward to the TR....

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#5 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:39 PM

.....back from lunch.

Have now met my first BM, eslmiker, who was kind enough to give me ring to hook up for lunch before he heads out of town. It's the first time I'd physically spoken to someone and discussed LB pursuits, I hope to catch up with him later in the week.

Back to last night...

So I stand there at the entrance to the Guess Bar, sporting my best rabbit in the headlights look while I take it all in. some of the faces seem to be familiar, but I can't match any of them to a name. There's a large posse of LB's clustered around the mirror, another four playing pool, five or six near the main entrance, plus the ones outside. That makes it about 20/1 ratio.....I like those odds!! Trying not to look like someone who's not done it before, I mosey over to the bar and take a seat and then realise I have no idea what to have to drink. I don't want to order a soft drink (I am not a drinker as a rule), but figure it wouldn't hurt to have a drink or two to calm the nerves, which are starting to rise after my initial bravado has been accomplished. "I'll have a mai tai thanks" I say, peeling off the name of the first drink I can think of.

Like a kid in the candy store...

While I'm waiting for my drink I turn around to further check on the action. I was relieved that I didn't cause a Beatlemania-type scene when I arrived, but now that I am seated and obviously hanging around I start to attract a bit of attention. Plenty of smiles and hello's to begin with as I try not to stare for too long while I look around to see if the girl who I, for better or worse, put on my "must do" list is there. I contemplated going over to the lounges, but figured if I went and got comfortable over there it'd make it harder to leave if things didn't pan out, so I stayed put at the bar. Before I know it I've got a girl on either side of me making small talk, which I struggled to understand (I really hope I get better at understanding what they're saying....and soon). One is familiar, but I can't recall the name, very cute though (turns out it was Top). The other I don't recognise, but is also very easy on the eyes, taller than the other, but striking none the less (still don't know who she was). We bumble through some basic small talk, where I'm from, what I am doing here, how long am I staying. All the while I am scanning around the bar again, taking it all in a little more now that the sensory overload has worn off a little. There's still a crowd at the mirror, which draws a bit of a smile from me, as they look like a family of teenage girls all trying to use the bathroom at once. My eyes pan across to the pool table, then widen to the size of dinner plates as I can't believe I didn't notice her the moment I walked in, looking just as good as she has done in her pictures, Ink.

Cheque please...

While I've said often enough here that I've found Ink amazingly attractive from what I have seen of her in the forums, it was astonishing to see just how sexy she was in real life. There's a level of sexiness about seeing someone in person that pictures can't convey. Coupled with the fact that I suppose I, for a long time, figured I would never actually get a chance to do anything about it. It was an odd sensation, kind of like meeting a rock star or famous athlete maybe....I don't know. I still can't quite put my finger on it.

Anyway, she saw me looking (gaping) at her and smiled and looked away, kind of flirty like, which only made her hotter and sexier. This went on for a minute or so as she completed her game of pool (she lost). The taller of the girls who was with me was talking to another girl who came over. Top was still talking to me and had asked if I'd buy her a drink but it's fair to say I wasn't giving her my undivided attention, which she had realised by this time.

Ink then came over and said hi and we got talking, Top left us to it. As was the theme for the evening I had to get her to repeat a lot of what she said and there were a couple of awkward silences as I tried to digest what she was saying (and think of something to say that wasn't to intricate or difficult for her to understand). I asked if she would like a drink, she said yes (shocker!!) so I got her one and reloaded my mai-tai. I mentioned that I had flown in just a couple of hours ago and was feeling pretty tired from the flight. She said that she would give me a massage if I'd like......"I like" I said.

We bumbled through some more pleasantries while we sipped our drinks, by which time we were cuddling and kissing. "Well this is turning out alright" I thought. Through it all though, whether or not it was because she was #1 on my list or not, we seemed to get on pretty well, laughing and giggling when we couldn't understand each other. I asked her if she'd like another drink, to my surprise she said no and suggested we go to my hotel. That prompted the negotiation stage, she asked if I wanted short time or long time to which I replied "maybe short time but we'll see what happens", she laughed at this and nodded and then told the bar staff.

I got the tab sorted out and walked out hand in hand with her. Top said something to me and pulled a bit of a pouty face, but I have no idea what she said.

She pointed across the road to the 7/11, so we wandered over and purchased a couple of beers to take back to the room. There were condoms on the counter which he pointed at, but I told her I have some. It was at this point, at the checkout,that I realised I wasn't at all nervous or embarrassed about what was going on, in fact I'd not even thought about it.

The walk of shame....

Interestingly enough, the first thing I looked at when I checked in at the hotel was where I would be walking and who would be likely to see me when I came back with a guest. There is a bit of a hike through the foyer past reception, but I figured I'd deal with it when the situation arises.

We had a leisurely stroll down the road toward the hotel. As I approached the entrance the whole "walk of shame" thing came back into my head and my first thought made me actually laugh at aloud....."who gives a fuck"I thought, "I'm probably about the billionth person in Thailand to do this, who honestly gives a fuck?". I can't tell you how much of a non-event this was, it just didn't make an appearance on the radar at all.

Sure enough, waiting at the door was the security guard/porter/concierge that had taken my bags up when I initially checked in. He opened the doors up for us, let us in and bowed. All the while he was smiling at me like a proud father with a bit of the "you sleazy bastard, good on ya mate" smile that I had thrown that guy earlier in the night when I left the hotel.

He said something in Thai to Ink, presumably asking for her ID as she proceeded to rummage through her bag....which apparently is of Tardis-like proportions inside given the amount of time it takes her to find it. It's now that I start thinking that I'd like to get up to the room as soon as possible. Yes, the walk of shame was a non event, but I had started conjuring up a "lobby of shame" scenario. I look across to the doorman who, while still smiling, nods a couple of times which I take to be his approval of my selection. I can't understate how much more at ease this made me feel. Eventually Ink finds her ID and we head in and around to the elevator.

The business end of the season...

We get upstairs and get in to the room, Ink wanders around and checks it all out. "Nice loom" she says, which makes me burst out laughing upon hearing the word "loom". I go to the fridge and try to take the top off one of the bottles of beer, looks like it's not a screw top like we have at home. I rummage for a bottle opener, no go. while wondering what to do Ink comes over and takes the bottle, puts it to her mouth and opens it with her teeth.......very sexy!!

We have a glass or two, chat some more..although there's still plenty I have to get her to repeat. We crack the second bottle, drink some more and then she goes for a quick shower coming out just in her underwear. Before I lose my nerve I ask her if I could take a few photos, which she is OK with. Then we head to the bedroom for that massage...

It's hard to imagine a more enjoyable first time experience, especially with someone who you had on your "must do" list and having them as your first time as well. The time spent wandering about earlier in the evening seemed all part of the master plan while lying back enjoying Ink's talents. She looks great with clothes on, but let me tell you she's even better in the flesh, an absolutely spectacular body and breasts that would melt your face. I couldn't take my eyes, and various other parts of my anatomy off her. I've got some images in my head that I hope will etched there for a long time. what a brilliant way to end the night!! I've had to have the cleaners stay away today, there was some Ink spilt on the bed (amongst other places)

I saw her off at about 2.30am. I wandered back through the lobby, grinning like the cat that had got the cream (or Ink) and got back in the lift. I thought a little congratulatory first pump was in order given how well the night had panned out and due to me being pretty proud of myself by not holding back at any stage, so I let one rip, then immediately remembered recent posting about lift cameras so I looked up rather quickly and sure enough there was one tucked away in the corner. I stared at it sheepishly for a second, then give it the two thumbs up and a wink....what the fuck right??

The only issue that having such a great time with Ink has caused, do I expand my horizons or stick to a good (brilliant) thing, because, as you may have gathered, it was fucking awesome.

So thanks for taking the time to indulge me in my first epistle, I'll keep them smaller from now on. I figured you can only write about your first night in LOS once, so I thought it best to put a bit of effort in, and about 20 edits to get the typo's out.

And finally, to people like me and sat back just dreaming of the the day you would get to LOS but figured it's never happen.....make it happen!!! You won't regret it.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Ink 3.jpg   108.07KB   24368 downloads
  • Attached File  Ink 2.jpg   110.93KB   24369 downloads
  • Attached File  Ink 1.jpg   47.42KB   24361 downloads

#6 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

nice start hope you enjoy LOS, but I know you will have a great time.

How was the Jetstar Flight?
Have done the MELB-DARWIN-SINGAPORE on Jetstar on my last trip and was pretty good.

Prefer AirAsia X to Jetstar though, on a side note they may be flying Melb>Bangkok by the end of the year, so you may have to book another trip :twisted:

#7 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:51 PM

DELETED

#8 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

Great read Scottie!!! You'll have to think about moving into the field of travel writing, specializing in sex tourism!! :D

It was good to meet you, albeit too briefly for lunch before I headed to Pattaya for my first trip here. I hope we can meet up on Thursday & Friday for a couple of cocktails and a tour of BKK's infamous LB haunts! :twisted:

Cheers mate!

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:30 PM

Very entertaining read Scottie, looking forward to the rest of your report. Always great to hear of someones first experience and impressions of Los.

#10 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:44 PM

nice start hope you enjoy LOS, but I know you will have a great time.

How was the Jetstar Flight?
Have done the MELB-DARWIN-SINGAPORE on Jetstar on my last trip and was pretty good.

Prefer AirAsia X to Jetstar though, on a side note they may be flying Melb>Bangkok by the end of the year, so you may have to book another trip :twisted:

All things considered the flight went well. Service was pretty good, but as I mentioned in my report, it's worth more money to them to get the add-on's.

Will definitely be coming back, so I'll explore the flight options...the more the better!

#11 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:22 PM

Congratulations Scottie! Welcome to LB Heaven! Enjoyed your description of walking into Guess Bar. I remember the rush I got the first time I walked into Casanova - back in the old days before all the other lb bars opened in NEP. Even though I wasn't a ladyboy virgin, it was the first all ladyboy go-go bar I'd ever had the pleasure to be in - and it was fucking GREAT!

Ink's a real cutie too - nice to fulfill a fantasy, isn't it? Sometimes it is funny to look at the models displayed on these ladyboy websites and count how many of their "stars" you've actually been with.

Now that you've sorted out your MD List, I'd say go max butterfly this trip (of course I still say that to myself every trip and I've been mongering for years, so that just might be me....) and sample all the venues and hotties possible - it's important to have as broad an education as possible these days. :D

And don't be afraid to go back and have a look for that hot freelancer on some future night if she toots your horn. Just take a few reasonable precautions and away you go! Have a great time!

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for the very informative and entertaining account of your tales of your "first time"........something tells me it will not be "your last"........ :wink:
  • korea9 likes this
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci