• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Dante_

Dante_
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:20 PM

Hi
I’ve been thinking about going to Thailand for a while now for the ladyboys. I’m never been to Thailand before and have never been with a ladyboy. I’m 24 and will unfortunately be travelling alone. I once joked to my friends about the idea and the reaction wasn’t good...their loss.

As a first-timer, which would you guys recommend for the ladboy scene: Pattaya or Bangkok?
What are the pro’s and cons of each and do they have any differing characteristics or tends with regards to the ladyboys?

The types of ladyboys I prefer are the pre-ops, and personally those who don’t look like they’re on too many hormones. I still want them to have that slim firm look to their bodies. I guess some might even call the type I’m interested in ‘femboys’ but it doesn’t bother me 

Do some of the places at Pattaya also have ST rooms? If it’s my first time, I prefer not to have too much time to think about it and would rather do it in the spur of the moment. And a good dose of booze.

From what I’ve read Pattaya seems more like my kind of place, but I’m still not quite sure. How spread out are most of the different ladyboy places in Pattaya? Are they within walking distance? Is it also cheaper than Bangkok?

Which hotels/accommodation would you recommend to stay in Pattaya and Bangkok? I’d prefer a place geared towards this type of stuff.

Maybe both places might be an option as well, but I’d really like to hear the opinions from you guys.
Thanks.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:45 PM

I think Pattaya would be more suitable based on the information that you outlined.

Depending on the amount of time you have, could also spend a few nights in Bangkok.

I recommend the Dynasty Inn Hotels in both Bangkok & Pattaya, however there are plenty of hotels that are suitable and don't charge a joiner fee.

I suggest you take the time to read the forum some more, and you will find answers to many of the questions you posed.

Pattaya's ladyboy bars are all relatively close to each other and if not walking distance, then only a short ride in the back of a Songtaew (baht bus) and the cost is negligible.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:36 PM

My first trip was for 2 weeks. I spent a week in both locations. If you are into convenience I think Bangkok is best as you can get a hotel room right on top of a majority of the action there. If you are concerned about money, Pattaya would be the place to go but the action is more spread out. I thought Pattaya was more relaxing though. I enjoyed both places and would suggest you go to both if you can. But a first timer absolutely must see Nana Plaza in BKK. The sheer number of LB's there is mindboggeling. Both places have their pluses and minuses. Others may have different opinions.

#4 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 12:25 AM

Bangkok is ok for two or three nights but then i'm done with
this city. Don't get me wrong but the venues are countable.
Daytime Action is limited.
In Pattaya, Transportation is more easy and hunting never
stops around the clock. You can find so easyli gorgeous Lb's
everywhere from Naklua to Jomtien. And Pattaya is for sure
cheaper in all ways.

8)

Just my 2 Rappen........ :D

Cheers
suryo

#5 Dante_

Dante_
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:50 AM

Thanks for the input guys; it’s really helping a lot.
I think an option could be to stay in Bangkok for a few days just to experience the night-life and see some of the sites and then spend the bulk of the trip in Pattaya?
So far, Pattaya is sounding like a better option overall.

I’m thinking of going towards the end of the year, like November or December, or is it better to go when there are less tourists?

But I'd just like to know; in your own personal opinions, is the quality of ladboys in Pattaya and Bangkok at the same level? And which do you personally prefer? And which of the two has more ladyboys or are there just a lot in both areas?

Really looking forward to it. I spent some time browsing the forum and I the whole ladyboy scene looks far better than I had imagined!

Thanks.

#6 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:20 AM

DELETED

#7 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:38 AM

I also recommend Pattaya for the first time, as its more easy there.

#8 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:03 AM

I think Pattaya hands down expecially for a 24 year old. Easier to meet people too if your alone.

However imo NANA Plaza has the best looking lb's.

#9 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:53 PM

my first trip was 6 weeks divided between Thailand (4) and Philippines (2). I went alone - which is simply the best way to go if you want to hunt LBS. I made a newbie guide to hunting somewhere in the archives.

I spent one week in Bangkok (which completely blew my mind!) - I was in bed with my first Thai ladyboy mere hours after checking into the Dynasty near Nana.

After a week there I headed down to Pattaya and initially thought it was paradise. However, upon closer inspection I found the beach dirty and there were too many fat slobs slumped over cheap beer at 9 am in the beer bars. (apolgogies to any of you sitting in a beer bar this am)

For ones first trip I suggest several days in Bangkok - go stand in front of the exit to Nana Plaza at closing time for Mardi Gras with a 1000 B pinned to your shirt and see how fast a LB will invite herself up into your hotel room. I can't walk out of Temptations without a young LB and Obsessions is the most appropriately named bar in the world.

In Pattaya - it is cheaper (Koykaeng's suggestion of Dynasty Pattaya is good) and hit all the different bars. Watch out for hairy legged LBs on Beach Road at night.

Get yourself a seat at the 19th Hole across from Jenny Star to watch the cummings and goings on the street. Possibly the best seat in Pattaya? You'll see Amy /Emma strutting around and she is gorgeous.

Have a great time, take lots of pics and ,..keep a trip diary. It is amazing how soon your forget.
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#10 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:19 AM

Two or three days in Bangkok and then to Pattaya sounds like a good plan. I went in early December last year and it was an excellent time to go. The weather was great, though hot, and it was not as crowded as I expected it would be.

#11 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:23 PM

Bangkok and Pattaya are so different, like comparing apples and oranges. I personally prefer Bangkok, but to each his own. Bangkok is much easier to get around, as from either the Nana or the Dynasty Hotel (or one nearby) all the Nana Plaza venues are right there (the best BKK has to offer), and Guess is right up the street. No taxis or any transport needed.

I was in Pattaya for the first time in years a few months back. Because I never met up with any other members (except meeting Franck), and I had not done enough prep work, I only found some of the LB bars. For someone new, it's like being lost in a maze. I know Pattaya from years back, but trying to find all the LB venues w/out a map is pretty much impossible.

With that said, it's a hell of a place, so I would agree that a newbie should split their time between the two. Go to Bangkok, and when you get bored or ready for a change, head to Pattaya. Not a lot of planning is required, actually. There's no difference in the quality of the girls in either place, both have ones you wish you'd never seen, and both have ones you never want to take your eyes off of.

#12 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:16 AM

you cant go to thailand without seeing bangkok,
but it all depends what type of hunter you are.
i,ve found there are 2 types.
the beach men, like myself. enjoy the daytimes on the beach, on the piss at night, take a ladyboy home.
or
total hunters who dont care for the sun and sea, and would rather fuck all day instead.
if you are a beach man, its pattaya or phucket.
bangkok is a city, a must see, but depends how you would rather spend your afternoons.
most lb,s sleep all day.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci