Is this a good thing or a bad thing ? :D

#3 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Teppis In Thailand Part 4: Game Over

Reason for this sensational title is that i had to give in for facts. My "mongering" days are over or did they even started ever? I had to confess myself that fact that i am more or less in relationship with my ladyboy friend Sonya, and for now on i have to plan my trips with keeping mind that. But it's ok for me, i was lousy "monger" anyway...  biggrin.png

A lot has happened after my last trip 2012. I let her continue work in bar because it was best financial choice for both of us, and it actually doesn't bother me (strange, i know). However for now she have normal job and hopefully her days in bar are over... but i also told her that if she want to see her old customers/friends sometimes, it's ok for me. There are many good gentlemen who like her, and i don't see any reason why she can't meet them when i'm in Finland. Little bit change for everyday life...

I'm not gonna make day by day report because it will sound too much like my 2012 TR. There isn't any reason do sequel if plot is completely same as previous part. But i'm gonna post few pics and with some explanation. You have already seen many of these pics in Sensations and La Bamba thread, but i'm still gonna post them here again because i want to find them in one place. Of course there are also lot of pics what you have never seen before.

We spend most nights in Sensations mainly because it have so friendly atmosphere even for Sonya, so we will have alot pics from there. I just have to say that Paeng and Scott has made nice place for all of us. I wish you success mate...

Anyway.... let's start...

• batman4ever and CharlieSG3 like this

#4 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Nothing unusual in flight, immigration or airport. Sonya was waiting me there just like last time and we went eat breakfast before we took taxi to Pattaya. 

In Pattaya we took my luggage to our room, take shower, one round pum-pum, shower again, change clothes and go out to enjoy that feeling what you have when you are there again after one year...

We went to Linda Bar, Walking Street. Take few drinks, talk with Sonya's friends and so on. After a while we deside to leave Sensations because i wanted to meet Scott. We been talking so long in internet that i was eager to finally meet him in real. Great guy and one of those people who you want to be your friend. And i mean real friend, not just those who are "so called" friends. 

I also met Paultain... If you read this, i'm sorry mate that we didn't had more time to speak. I really thought that we had more time in next days, but our path didn't crossed anymore. Bad luck. But i'm sure that we can take this back some day in future. You are one of guys who i actually wanted to meet, but i was little bit shy to say anything because you were busy with others. We had to leave early because Sonya had school next morning and i was totally exhausted being wake about 36 hours, so that's why i wasn't very good conversation company. 
Btw... i asked you where you come from but because of noise, i didn't hear anything else that "golden island" and unfortunately this phrase has not reached Finland, so i still have absolutely no idea where you come from... 555

Back to home and sleep... No pics from first evening.

Attached Files

• batman4ever likes this

#5 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

I had bought new camera and some photographing stuff at spring so i was very eager to test these. And because i know that someone will ask...

F.A.Q

Canon 6D 
Canon 24-105 F4L IS USM
Canon 430EX ii

I'm using unorthodox method because my motto is "high ISO, slow shutter speed" so i can suck every single photon to my camera sensor to get maximum ambient lightning. I guess that 99,9% of photographers doesn't recommend that but i let my photos speak by themself and you decide is this good idea or not...

Attached Files

#6 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

Linda Bar

Attached Files

• smartitalian likes this

#7 Teppis

Teppis