RIGHT

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:04 AM

Im going to Phuket in a couple of weeks and need a companion for the duration of my holiday so we can do the trip thing to the islands beaches etc.
Any recomendations, i have always been to shy, no not shy i dont now, to ask a lady to spend time with me for LT.

You see i need a girl who would like to share the time with me & also a few other LB friends of hers or of my choosing. (cake & eat it but you only live once & im here to enjoy it to the max)

Any info or help would be great, i do have my eye on a few ladies.

C&Ds will be my bar of choice as i absolutly love the place. :notworthy:
If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club!

#2 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:42 AM

Depends what your looking for. Needless to say, you get what you give, not only in money terms. :D

From C&D's, first names that spring to mind for LT stint are Nookkie and Nicole... both passable, down-to-earth, and have something to say. Don't think silences will be awkward, comfortable rather, and you can be guaranteed they will be interested in you, not only their mirror :-) I am sure the sex is on fire with both of 'em, and dont think neither is shy of a threesome, etc. Nookkie is hilariously funny too BTW.

I am sure there are others in C&D's. There are a few I would recommend also outside C&D's for LT. Good luck Cirre.

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:43 PM

I would also add, be sure you have good chemistry with your choice. Despite recommendations, there is always the intangibles that are not the same between an lb and different customers. Don't be in a hurry to make your selection and also it is probably best to pay on a daily basis, so if things don't work out you can say bye, instead of being committed to the entire duration of your stay.

#4 dimetanduck

dimetanduck
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

Does Nookie Top or is she just Bottom

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:36 AM

Both ends of your wallet will do nicely thank you. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:01 AM

Im going to Phuket in a couple of weeks and need a companion for the duration of my holiday so we can do the trip thing to the islands beaches etc.
Any recomendations, i have always been to shy, no not shy i dont now, to ask a lady to spend time with me for LT.

You see i need a girl who would like to share the time with me & also a few other LB friends of hers or of my choosing. (cake & eat it but you only live once & im here to enjoy it to the max)

I wager that after three or four days you shall be looking to trade her in her for another model :?

#7 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:36 AM

Im only there 4 0r 5 days :lol:
If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club!

#8 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:19 PM

Does Nookie Top or is she just Bottom

I've never been with Nookie, but I did have a couple of drinks with her last week. This very subject came up, and she told me that she does not like fucking guys in the ass because she is a lady. However, she said, she'll do it for business-sake.
Nix

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:14 AM

... she told me that she does not like fucking guys in the ass because she is a lady. However, she said, she'll do it for business-sake.

I think this is the case with all 'true' ladyboys. Those that tell you otherwise have their business hats on.

Damn cute though, that Nookie 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci