• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:25 AM

Hey Everyone

As the title says, I'm a newbie in here and this is my first post. I'm also a Newbie in the LB scene and planning my LOS trip for next year in March. Although I have many questions from experienced LB hunters in this forum, I'll start with the one that concerns me now. Is it possible to contact LB via Skype or any other mode before reaching LOS so that I already have selected whom to have fun with? If yes, where can I get the info of LB along with their Skype ID's?

Cheers and I'm looking forward to get to know you guys

#2 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:34 AM

My advice would be, don't contact any ladyboy until you get there, as you may change your mind when you see hundreds of them the first day.

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:34 AM

Good advice from OTS, if you arrange to meet an LB you have been communicating with via the net, once you arrive in Thailand you shall soon realise....Big Mistake.

Also, their time spent on Skype or MSN in your entertainment shall need to be reimbursed at some point.

#4 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:08 AM

Thanks guys for the advice. You are right that I should consider my options once I reach LOS. So probably contacting LB before reaching there is not a good idea. The only reason I asked is that I'm a LB virgin so it'll be a new experience for me with the 3rd gender. I thought that communicating with LB in advance may kinda decrease my anxiety about the experience.

#5 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:41 AM

Hey! and welcome.

Yeah do agree - no contact, no lists.

Two things I would advice. Firslty, read the forum to orientate yourself on the location of the bars in BKK, Patts and Phuket, and plan a hotel in (relative) close vicinity, and visit most of the bars to check out what vibe you like best. Secondly, connect to some reputable BM's to meet up with for the first night or so to show you around, and share some do's and dont's.

And eh don't worry about the anxiety, wouldn't be fun if there wasn't when you do something for the first time. Go for the full ride, you won't regret it ;-)

If you hit Phuket, drop me a PM, I should be around. Better yet, hook up with Jimbo @ C&Ds to take you on a tour :D

#6 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

And if you hit Bangkok for a couple of nights, PM me. Happy to meet up for a quick soi 4 / Nana intro. I've made most of the mistakes, and lived to tell the story (and make some more!)

Just remember, there's no looking back once you start in this LB scene (ok I can recall 3 guys at most, but 98% of us just get more slutty and into it :D )

#7 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

Welcome to the Forum, and welcome to the LB scene, Casanova. To be sure there are many mistakes to be made, but fortunately for you, most of them have already been made by the board member regulars, so if you pay attention, you can avoid them. Do as much research here as you can before you set out for LOS, and I'm sure you'll have a blast.
Actually living the dream.

#8 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

Thanks guys for all the advice and tips. It's so great to see friendly and helpful BM's like yourself on this forum. At this stage I'm reading the posts to familiarize myself with the whole scene.

Thanks CL and TTChang for the PM offers. I'll definitely let you guys know once everything is arranged and confirmed. One stupid question I have is that once you are in one of the bars, how would you come to know what kinda services a specific LB provides? For example if you are into BDSM / facesitting fantasy, would you ask the bar administration or the LB in the bar?

#9 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

One stupid question I have is that once you are in one of the bars, how would you come to know what kinda services a specific LB provides? For example if you are into BDSM / facesitting fantasy, would you ask the bar administration or the LB in the bar?

Not a stupid question at all, far from it.

Just speak directly to which ever ladyboy has taken your fancy, generally you shall find that most of them are up for everything us pervs have in mind with them on a one to one basis.

#10 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:41 PM

Welcome to the forum Cas, my bit of advice would be to take up TTChang's offer and defo PM him before you hit BKK. :notworthy:

You will be in no better hands and wont get bothered by the girls until your ready to be so 8)

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#11 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

Secondly, connect to some reputable BM's to meet up with for the first night or so to show you around, and share some do's and dont's.

Welcome Cass, Don't worry as far as I know all BM's are reputable, at least until the third Singha. :harhar:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#12 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:59 AM

Good advice already given here Cas, take hied......

Dont make contact especially on your maiden voyage as it may emotionally lock you into "a relationship" with someone youve never actually met when you arrive. You will soon find all you are looking for, be it Short Time or Long Time partners and thats when you will have to decide what you want. There lies another question.... What are you looking for ???? There is nothing wrong going after the girlfriend experience if thats what your after and it may work out well for you but then your overall experience on your first time may be limited, but thats up to you to decide..... You dont have to shagg different LBS everynight but a little variety will add to the overall experience and then you will be in a clearer frame of mind to see what it is you are looking for on your next trip, and trust me there will be a next trip.....

Another "mistake" i feel and have learnt myself while dealing with the post LOS blues is to keep in touch on a regular basis, in my experience (i dont know about others) it only adds to the confusion, keep it simple to start off, the confusion and heartbreak will all follow in good time :D :D

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci