Photo

Yumi thai ladyboy in bangkok, YOU WILL NOT FORGET ME.

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 ladyboyyumi

ladyboyyumi
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

Hello guys! My name is YUMI and I am ladyboy for you. I am very sexy and sensual, very friendly, honest, independent, ! love men educated and clean, I wanted to enjoy the pleasure and good company! Are you looking for an unforgettable sweet and sensual angel? Look no more! I am very down to earth, warm, sensitive, passionate, and genuinely interested in giving you a great experience. I have a great sense of humor and likes to have fun. my desire is to fulfill all their fantasies and do things you have no idea. Allow me to take you to the next level. I will put you completely at ease by the atmosphere and tease you in a state of pure pleasure.
  • william_bates and richard88 like this

#2 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

I wish you "Chok Dee" Yumi

I especially like the last pic, I lub the uni look :harhar:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#3 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:05 PM

From Yumi's page:

More About Me: RATE 3000 BATH FOR 1 HOUR,5000 BATH FOR 2 HOUR,8000 BATH FOR OVER NIGHT

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Think I'll pass.

Mike

#4 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:39 PM

sounds like a bargain :lol:

#5 ladyboyyumi

ladyboyyumi
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:49 PM

If you never try you never know.

#6 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:08 PM

If you never try you never know.

At those prices I have absolutely no interest in knowing! But, good luck to you with the LB lovers who are too scared to leave their hotel rooms.

#7 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:30 AM

3000 baht for one hour? im gonna give u your rent in one hour ofcourse i am.

wait to the euro n dollar crashes in 6 months, her new price will be

''200 bath for an hour, 600 bath all day n night''.

u really cant help that her-MODERATED- and is trying to make money in theese tough economic times but it just blows me away that the most average gals in town have the balls to ask for what 80 fucking dollars for an hour. but even my homely looking n older fried still fucks daily over there for like 600 baht n girls too, adds like this are really for chers katoey chaz bono when that de tittied shim travels and needs a hug or dance partner.

#8 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:33 AM

Nobody has a gun to your head, boomdraw. You are a nasty, negative piece of crap. Go see the movie "Bambi" for some insight, and pay attention.
  • silvia_berluscono likes this
Actually living the dream.

#9 tanewi

tanewi
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

Nobody has a gun to your head, boomdraw. You are a nasty, negative piece of crap. Go see the movie "Bambi" for some insight, and pay attention.

Isn't the price just internet bait for those newbies who don't how it works? Hoping that people outside of LOS would pre-book?

LOL Probably pick the same LBs up outside Nana at 2AM for market rates.

As they say in Thailand Boomdraw, "up to you"

You know you are a lb addict, when you remember your favorite girl's numbers at Obessions, but forget your wife's birthday.

#10 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:59 PM

BTW, Tanewi, I agree that the price is too high. What I objected to is boomdraw calling her a "ho" and a "bottom bitch". She's a new poster and deserves at least a modicum of respect, which is something that boom cannot comprehend. It's not the first time. Ladyboyyumi, don't take him as typical of the board members here.
Actually living the dream.

#11 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:13 PM

You're right Mac and I've moderated boomdraw's offending post accordingly.

boomdraw, I do enjoy your unique, off the wall style but please show, if only a modest amount of respect to other posters and their profesion.

#12 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

With a Japanese name like Yumi, maybe she is also trying to ask Japan prices? Or attract Japanese clients?

Anyway, good luck to her.

There is always someone willing to pay top-dollar...
  • Pharrp likes this

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci